• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there are. See my signatuure.

Your instructions state:

1. Installation Instructions

- Open status.php and set your security key right at the top of the file

- Place status.php into your includes folder in WHMCS

- Open WHMCS Status and enter your key

- Enter your WHMCS URL and make sure it is non-SSL.

- Enter your Security Key, This should only contain alphanumeric characters.

- Press Save

What is the "security key" in the first point?

When I first launch WHMCS status, it is asking for a license key and I can't do anything if I don't enter it. Don't you offer a trial version so people can demo the software?

Hi Apollo.

You can sign up for a demo key on the website. Unfortunatley i cannot give you a link because of forum rules.

You can also view the documentation on the website which will give you a more in-depth description. If you are still having problems you can use our live support tool or email me chris[at]urevised[dot]com.

It can be difficult to setup in the first instance but once it is the program is very stable.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll help you guys save some money:)

If you have a cell phone, it most likely has an email address, send a text message to your email and you should get your cell phone email. Then have an administrator setup with the email to your phone so it notifies you of any support ticket replies, or new orders, or new tickets opened. That way you don't have to spend $$ on software that was previously free.