Windows Status App

s1rk3ls

Even better,

You could do a query, to get the names of the deparments , and insert the results into an array and show them in a list in the app so the user can check box them. Then depending on what name the checked off, you can do the do the ticket status query with the corresponding WHERE did='$user_dep[0], etc.....

The problem would be updating the status.php file. But you can use some post variables or get in your call to the status.php file,...

Just getting some juices flowing.....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the previous idea, it would be something like this:

$query = "SELECT status FROM tbltickets WHERE status != 'Closed' AND status != 'Answered' AND status != 'On Hold' AND status != 'In Progress'" AND (did='$users_department[0] OR did='$users_department[1] OR did='$users_department[2]') ;

Or make it dynamic with a for loop, for however many departments you found in the DB, and which one of those where checked off in the winapp

What do you think ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Has any one had trouble since upgrading to 3.6.2? i get this error:

Warning: main(ROOTDIR/includes/class.phpmailer.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/------/public_html/billing/includes/functions.php on line 0

Warning: main(ROOTDIR/includes/class.phpmailer.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/-------/public_html/billing/includes/functions.php on line 0

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'ROOTDIR/includes/class.phpmailer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/-----/public_html/billing/includes/functions.php on line 0

I'm getting this error too after upgrading to 3.6.2. I found another bug report (http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=12507) suggesting that there's an error in the class.phpmailer.php file supplied with 3.6.2, but even after changing this as suggested, i still get the same error.

I've come to reply on this as part of my ticketing process, so a workaround or fix would be good to have!