Plesk Domain Creation

I ran my first transaction through WHMCS tonight. The client account was successfully created in Plesk, but the domain was not. (I did actually register a domain - and it successfully registered with my registrar) Do I have to manually setup the domain in Plesk? Shouldn't this be completed by WHMCS? Is there a waiting period for the domain creation?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Hmmm ... I have several domain templates setup in plesk and have associated them with my products in whmcs. Still no domain setup. Could it be DNS related? I'm not sure I have DNS configured properly maybe?

--Edit--

It's not DNS - I just manually created the domain and DNS is working properly. I'm ready to purchase WHMCS but I need some help figuring out why it didn't create the domain in Plesk.

Im having exactly the same problem... domains isnt created... the client is but no domain is create for it...

Please my company is almost buying it i need a solution for it... we gonna buy as soon as it work...

Tks

• WHMCS CEO

For the domain not to be setup there are two possibilities - 1. it exceeds your allowed quotas or 2. there is no IP assigned to the client for the account to that. Check if the client that's getting created has an IP assigned in the allowed ips section.

Matt

For the domain not to be setup there are two possibilities - 1. it exceeds your allowed quotas or 2. there is no IP assigned to the client for the account to that. Check if the client that's getting created has an IP assigned in the allowed ips section.

Matt

Matt,

It really doesn't seem to work. Tried everything already. If I buy the Owned License plus the Integration service, can you garantee me that the domain creation along with the client creation will work properly?

Help please i dont know whats is going on man..., now im not able to create more clients... i call to Plesk and they garantee that my license is Unlimited Plus so, dont have limits...

WHMCS return that error (insert h.t.t.p././ on front, with no points, i cant write it because i dont have 15 posts yet :( )

img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/tubadc/imagem1.jpg

Here ar some other screen shots... some body please help-me Tks

img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/tubadc/imagem2.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/tubadc/imagem3.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/tubadc/imagem4.jpg

• WHMCS CEO
Matt,

Either Plesk Windows 7.6 or Plesk Linux 8.1

The WHMCS module should work with any Plesk 8.0 system or later. Open a ticket with the login details so I can take a look.

I am having exactly the same problem. Account is created in Plesk but not domain. I am using Plesk 8.1.1 and WHMCS 3.1.2. This used to work in WHMCS 3.1.0 and still does, I have both versions running on my server.

regards,

Eugene

Check the package configuration is the same. No changes were made to the plesk module between these two releases.

Check the package configuration is the same. No changes were made to the plesk module between these two releases.

The package configuration is definitely the same. Both installations (3.1.0 and 3.1.2) share the same database.

What would be really useful is a running log for when the Plesk API is called.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...