Discount Hosting with .COM domain

Grizzlyware Josh

So, in my effort to rebrand I am creating a few promos.

I thought of one, 70% off all hosting packages when you order a .COM domain. So I said to WHMCS, I want it to apply to the hosting accounts, and require a .COM domain.

But it says nothing in my cart qualifies for the promotion! But if I select all hosting accounts & .COM domain to be required, it works. But if I remove the .COM as a required item, then it still aplies to the cart.

Is this a bug? I hope it's just me being stupid, but can someone please help me :(

Why can't I just select the .COM domain name & be done with it! Try it on your systems, but I'm sure it's just me!

I have duplicated this issue on my end. I set up very similar Promotion code and when attempting to check out WHMCS would not accept the promotion code.

Here is the error I am getting:

-----------------------------------

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

-----------------------------------

I have checked and double check the settings and everything is set up correctly.