WHMCS Live Help Addon

That's because his header.tpl file is missing the sysurl variable.

{if $systemurl}<base href="{$systemurl}" />{/if}

His checkout page is also muddled.. https://www.webbix.ca/secure/cart.php?a=checkout

Looks like his character set is completely wrong for the site or database. I'll bet he didn't stay with the default UTF-8 so that it doesn't break people browsers.

I don't think he cares... he should have done a test checkout like everyone else would have done.

Edited by sgrayban

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's because his header.tpl file is missing the sysurl variable.

{if $systemurl}<base href="{$systemurl}" />{/if}

His checkout page is also muddled.. https://www.webbix.ca/secure/cart.php?a=checkout

Looks like his character set is completely wrong for the site or database. I'll bet he didn't stay with the default UTF-8 so that it doesn't break people browsers.

I don't think he cares... he should have done a test checkout like everyone else would have done.

sgrayban, I apologies that I am working on my site...

I removed www. from my domain testing a few things out... and forgot the dot.. Do not say you don't think I care just because I make mistakes. We are all human.

I tried... got the muddled page as HostRW spoke of and going to the root of the site get:

Page Not Found

The page you requested could not be found. If you have come to this page through valid links, please contact administration.

Alternatively, you can search Webbix below using the search form. Just enter some terms and away you go!

All the nav links at top produce the same error.

Same

Its not working for me now

It was working the other day fine though

I tried the link... There must be something wrong, I get a muddled page, text only... No graphics...

Same Deal... I do apologize for this.

Kodex is refusing to refund the money I paid to use their software a month ago and couldnt use it. They just told paypal that they sent the item, like it was just perfect!

Kodex, I want my money back. I wont loose my time with your buggy software anymore. I hope you refund my money. That would say that at least you're honest.

And dont come saying you'll help me, and it will work. I AM TIRED OF LOOSING TIME. Dont even try it.

Kodex is refusing to refund the money I paid to use their software a month ago and couldnt use it. They just told paypal that they sent the item, like it was just perfect!

Kodex, I want my money back. I wont loose my time with your buggy software anymore. I hope you refund my money. That would say that at least you're honest.

And dont come saying you'll help me, and it will work. I AM TIRED OF LOOSING TIME. Dont even try it.

Tech.Girl releasing information about our dispute on this forum is a violating privacy. The reason you open a dispute is to discuss with PayPal and the Buyer, not the forum..

We did not say we were not refunding your money, we said we will refund your on the condition that we are given permission to re-install our newest software on your account. We did fix it.

Tech.Girl releasing information about our dispute on this forum is a violating privacy. The reason you open a dispute is to discuss with PayPal and the Buyer, not the forum..

We did not say we were not refunding your money, we said we will refund your on the condition that we are given permission to re-install our newest software on your account. We did fix it.

Your wanting tech.girl to give you all of there website account details so you can install a livechat program Tech.Girl has expressed they dont want to use anymore just to give them a refund ?

Just refunding would be easier and you still keep some reputation and dont end up like the old person who attempted to make a livechat

Cheers

Are you serious ? Violating privacy when you refuse to refund a invoice for buggy code ? What planet you live on ?

This has been a on going issue with refunding her money and your buggy code.

I *was* going to test this addon out but after the attitude you have given everyone as if you aren't doing anything wrong ethical wise has turned me off, I sure as hell will not try or buy buggy code you are fighting everyone with here.

Business ethics is the number #1 way to keep people happy, imagine Matt doing this with WHMCS.

Edited by sgrayban

The reason you open a dispute is to discuss with PayPal and the Buyer, not the forum..
When you fail to reach a fair decision by that approach (no refund), this is the next logical step.
We did not say we were not refunding your money, we said we will refund your on the condition that we are given permission to re-install our newest software on your account.

That makes no sense. You will refund if they give you access to install something new? A refund of a purchase voids any rights to use that, typically. Why would you request to install anything in order to then void that sale?

@tech.girl if you funded the paypal transaction by credit card you might be able to reverse that with your credit card company. I did that once with a product I never received and paypal was okay with it.

Unfortunately I believe I paid it with paypal funds I already had. I'm giving up. Kodex is not serious. I am happy I didnt pay for owned version. I dont really need the money I paid but its just not fear or honest they refuse to return the money paid. I tryed to install their new software last monday and guess what? Doesnt work, doesnt have any documentation. Why bother trying again?

Seriously, I must say I never saw or bought anything that gave me more trouble than this live chat. And they still want to make like I am the person who lacks honesty.

C'est la vie.

Edited by tech.girl
typo

sgrayban, I apologies that I am working on my site...

I removed www. from my domain testing a few things out... and forgot the dot.. Do not say you don't think I care just because I make mistakes. We are all human.

Kodex, I'm not wanting to be a hardass here. I really want you to succeed with this addon but you are making so many mistakes its not even funny anymore.

I have tried to motivate you to make things right and get the code stable enough with docs so that it works at least 90% but you have taken everything personal from the get go and not just with me.

You really need to sit back and chill and put yourself in their place.

Buggy code, buggy site and bad business ethics = failed addon and bad reputation here.

Please take everything as constructive criticism !!! :-P

When you fail to reach a fair decision by that approach (no refund), this is the next logical step.

That makes no sense. You will refund if they give you access to install something new? A refund of a purchase voids any rights to use that, typically. Why would you request to install anything in order to then void that sale?

Bear, I dont get it too. I guess they think that after installing and making it work, I will be paying for it. No I wont! I installed livezilla, mibew in less than 10 minutes. Last Sunday other developer helped me installing his addon too. Now I only have to choose from 3 working live chats. That's it. I am moving on!

Why spend days trying to make something work? And something like a live chat only! Sorry, Kodex, I have bigger things to worry about. At least with me, they lost timing. And now they lost my respect too.

Edited by tech.girl
typo

Bear, I dont get it too. I guess they think that after installing and making it work, I will be paying for it. No I wont! I installed livezilla, mibew in less than 10 minutes. Last Sunday other developer helped me installing his addon too. Now I only have to choose from 3 working live chats. That's it. I am moving on!

Why spend days trying to make something work? And something like a live chat only! Sorry, Kodex, I have bigger things to worry about. At least with me, they lost timing. And now they lost my respect too.

That's not it at all... I more than willing to give you the software for free... All I want is for you to know that we did fix our software.

The refund was issued.. It's more than obvious now that you don't want this addon free.

• 2 weeks later...
That's not it at all... I more than willing to give you the software for free... All I want is for you to know that we did fix our software.

The refund was issued.. It's more than obvious now that you don't want this addon free.

I think it's safe to say they don't want the addon at all..fixed or not.

We have decided to reopen beta testing. This means anyone who is willing to communicate with us frequently about our software to fix all bugs (if any) and ensure that the next customer is satisfied with the addon.

The next 15 people who have WHMCS installed on their site who contact us by creating a ticket in the billing area (http://www.webbix.ca/secure/) or send myself an email skyler@webbix.ca can be eligable for Beta testing.

As appreciation, we will provide each person 6months free after the bugs have been fixed. Depending on the extent of the communication, a Owned license could be awarded.

• 2 weeks later...

equipc,

Since we are developing a software, we don't want to have multiple live chats installed on the server to mess anything up.. Since we are developing, we don't want to have an unstable live chat to help our customers.

Just to add, you shouldn't be criticizing a product if you haven't tried it yourself.

Edited by Kodex