WHMCS Live Help Addon

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All bugs are fixed...

In our defense, it's a new software so there will be bugs... I'm sure your all aware of this. We have been working with HostaTree the last few days to fix their issue... There issue was that the Module Area where the script is hosted was smaller than the average size content. Which squeezed the script in a smaller space then it requires...

That was the only bug or issue we had with them...

We usually release a new update if one is required every 20-30 days however because of these bugs, we were wanting to fix them immediately.

All bugs are fixed...

In our defense, it's a new software so there will be bugs... I'm sure your all aware of this.

Well, I didnt know it when I paid a leased license. I paid a week ago and the script (missing important files, instructions). You helped me, sent me the files missing at the package and It was working well for less than a day when you told me to upgrade to version 2 and it didnt work anymore.

I get that the script is having a lot of bugs. But its not very honest to refuse refunding the money I paid to use it since I cant actually use it.

Well, I didnt know it when I paid a leased license.

We don't want to disappoint you, we are currently recoding the whole script and fixing all bugs... We also are making it look a lot better than what it did...

Should not be long before it's complete.

We are interested in this addon; how do we get in touch with the developer of it? We have questions and want to see a demo.

Does anyone have this addon active and running on their site? We tried to contact them via their Live Chat but no one answered.

Hello RodeoXtreme,

If you are interested in chatting, add skyler@thehostingguys.ca

Cheers,

Hi Kodex

After purchasing your software suddenly your download URL is no longer accessible. Whats up with that.

When we try and mail you we get a delivery failure .

Please can you get your site up again so that we can download the software we purchased.

Werner

Snowball

Hi Kodex

After purchasing your software suddenly your download URL is no longer accessible. Whats up with that.

When we try and mail you we get a delivery failure .

Please can you get your site up again so that we can download the software we purchased.

Werner

Snowball

sucks,

site is down... no reply.. i guess this guy just got $ and ran like all the other live chats whmcs.

hopefully he does come back and has a good excuse why his email or his site is offline.

If u read above, he did say he's on vacation for 1.5 weeks. Maybe he's unaware he's offline.

In the meantime, we've gone with chat help messenger. Tidy little app with iPhone support.

Couldn't wait any longer sorry.

What's the url to that site?

Not to be a dead head here but I doubt anyone will trust what you are selling. Stability is the most important thing when you offer code that you encode and sell.

Not to mention that every link on the new site is missing...

Page Not Found

And why did you change domain names in the first place ? To many inconsistencies.

Edited by sgrayban