-
Posts
26 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Hotfixes
Everything posted by madbutcher
-
Hi, This one works great, thank you!
-
Hello, Thank you for your help. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me for some reason.
-
Hello, I want to activate all existing clients as affiliates and to automatically activate as affiliate every new client. Do you have any suggestions how I can achieve this? Thank you in advance.
-
Hello, Thank you for your reply. I have changed the product type to VPS, Reseller hosting and Shared hosting to test, but unfortunately I still can't have the green icon for the active products, only the grey one for the inactive ones. Do you have any other advise by any chance? Regards
-
Thank you, John! But they are the same product type. It is displayed when the product is expired and nothing is displayed when the product is active. How to make it showing same icon, but in green, when the product is active, please?
-
Hello, Icons for inactive products are showing ( the grey padlocks), but not showing for the active products ( supposed to be green padlocks ). Any suggestions what could be the problem? Thx!
-
Hello, Did you find a solution with Paddle?
-
Themepiko module is a piece of...you know what! Not working with paypal, not working with recurring billings, no support at all.
-
Hello guys, Do you have any experience in integration WHMCS with tracking services like Voluum, Peerclick and similar? Any suggestions how to approach?
-
Solved. Yes, it was about names. Looks like 'My Account' is "Account" now and 'Contacts/Sub-Accounts' just "Contacts".
-
Solved. If anyone has same problem : by changing the input type value in .tpl to "hidden" - rather than removing the code completely - it works as needed.
-
Thank you. I did it of course, but I have the Oops message like in the first post.
-
Hello, I have the same problem when I try to hide the company field which is optional anyway. How to hide properly fields like company, address2 and phone? Thank you
-
I am using this hook since years, but after the 8.1 update this contacts menu is showing again.
-
Apologize for all these replies, but it doesn't let me edit posts. I am using the hook from this post, but after the last update it stopped working. Can someone help with an updated hook please?
-
oops, using old template, I am sorry! Please delete.
-
Hello guys, I need some help with hooks. Maybe this is something obvious for you, but sounds complicated to me 😔 I would like to hide the following items from the six template. And to hide the 'company" field from standard card. Thank you for your help.
-
Hello, Could you share your experience with different affiliate platforms? The integrated WHMCS system is very basic and not flexible. Which systems do you use that work well with WHMCS?
-
Affiliation/Commissions - Looking for feedback, ideas, suggestions
madbutcher replied to Kian's topic in Third Party Add-ons
Hello, Is the Commission Manager currently working with the latest WHMCS? I see lot of negative reviews on the plugin page... Any positive feedback from actual customers? 🙂 -
MODULE-7114 Stripe transaction description + duplicate change
madbutcher replied to zomex's topic in Troubleshooting Issues
Hello, Not using Stripe but 2CO and having the same problem with duplicate payments since the last update. Could it be related to the same bug? -
Hello guys, What is your experience with 2CO the last few months? We work with 2CO for like 8 years, but after the acquisition by the Romanians, there is NO support. We have missing IPN's and completely missing payments and nobody answer our emails and tickets or IF they reply by any chance after few days / weeks it is really useless. Which company would you recommend with fully functional WHMCS module and reasonable rates? P.S. can't use Stripe.
-
Thank you, guy! We found the correct path with the datacenter support.
-
Hello, After 7.5 update and PHP 7.1 we have a problem with cron : .../crons/cron.php is corrupted. Please advise
-
Hi, i am advertising on Adwords and its normal when someone is interessted after clicking on the ad to make a lil research about the site in google and then he goes to some affiliates blogs that have written reviews about the site and comes back to the site but allready "cooked" with the affiliates cookies. Wich is not really fair because we pay affiliates for bringing new customers, not for parasiting on our name. I am sure many of you have faced this issue. I am thinking about some kind of pre-cookies so when the customers come first to my site via adwords and then to affiliates the first cookie to be considered. What would you suggest? How to do it exactly? Tnx
-
bluesnap / plimus custom module
madbutcher replied to AmirEissa's topic in Commercial Modules and Addons
Hi, did someone try this? Any feedback?
