WANTED: Beta testers for QuickBooks Integration with WHMCS

consolibyte

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UPDATE: I've just posted a large number of updates for existing testers. If you're an existing tester you will receive an e-mail with additional details on those changes. Please continue to provide feedback! I can still use more testers as well!

I sent you a PM to join as BETA tester, but haven't heard back from you?

I've a question which i'm not sure if it is appropriate to post here. I'm searching through the various options, QB accounting, plus, pro, premier, enterprise. I noticed that QB accounting doesn't support multiple currency. QB pro that does support multiple currency costs US$1200 over here. http://www.qb.sg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=65

Since i am using more than 1 currency within WHMCS, will there be integration issues if i were to QB without multiple currency support?

clickndeploy: I would image that would cause your accountant issues, as you'd have invoices that were for 50 US and invoices that were for 50 (whatever other currency here) which would both display as just $50.00 within QuickBooks.

However, that's really a question you'd have to ask your accountant, it's not directly related to integration really. If your accountant can find a way to enter it into QuickBooks and make it work for him, then I can work with you to make sure the data gets entered that way.

Still have room for another Beta Tester? We are a up coming web hosting company in the early stages of 1000's of clients, but have for years in our other business used Quick Books and are currently using QB Pro 2009. It would be a relief to have automation here as we just spent over some 3 weeks typing clients data into our QB from last year. For us, earlier is better so when we reach over 1,000 clients we are not burred in accounting input. Thanks!

Revolution: Answered your PM, sorry, you may have slipped through the cracks.

Just a general update to anyone who's helping testing: We're still on hold as I've been fixing some bugs and tweaking and it's just been one of those crazy weeks this week. We should be back online tonight or early tomorrow morning.

How can we become a BETA tester for this module?

We're forever processing WHMCS data into Quickbooks by hand (poor accounts girls never get a break!) and need to find a way to streamline it.

If possible, testing this would be simple for us as we're always (and I do mean always) processing data from WHMCS -> Quickbooks by hand.

How are things coming? We were hoping you might have the credit posting part working by now, unless we are missing something like a credit to our account receivable invoices. Just being nosy.

We got over the death virus we downloaded into our QB program. That wasn't fun. So we are back on-line as of yesterday.

rdavis: Things are coming along. I'll post in this thread/send the testers e-mails as functionality is added/problems are fixed. Glad you're back online. :-)

xotj123: I'm hoping we'll be ready to go live with at least the desktop versions of QuickBooks in mid-February. I was hoping we'd be ready about now, but I ran into a few snags that held me up a bit.

I'm the developer of a popular QuickBooks PHP framework (see here: https://idnforums.intuit.com/messageview.aspx?catid=56&threadid=9164) and I've begun to develop an integration with WHMCS.

I'm looking for BETA TESTERS of a QuickBooks integration with WHMCS.

The application right now uses the QuickBooks Web Connector to provide an automated, no-user-interaction-required, near-real-time solution to pushing customers, items/products, and invoices/payments from WHMCS directly into QuickBooks desktop editions or QuickBooks Online Edition.

Additional functionality is being considered (importing data from QuickBooks into WHMCS, QuickBooks Merchant Service support, estimates, etc.) if there is enough interest in it.

If you're interested in helping test this out, please get in touch with me. I hope to start testing with 5 or 10 of you early next week.

- Keith Palmer

keith@ConsoliBYTE.com

AIM: consolibyte

Gtalk: consolibyte

MSN: support@consolibyte.com

Yahoo: consolibyte@yahoo.com

Eventually, this will likely be offered in a few different options... I'm not quite sure exactly what I'm going to do yet, but here are some ideas I'm bandering about:

- As an open-source plugin you can download and install yourself

- As a monthly service (you pay some low per-month rate for QuickBooks integration)

- As a one-time plugin purchase

Hi there,

I have QuickBooks® 2006 would this version work with what you are doing here ?

Please also tell me which version I would need if not what I have?

Edited by uriel
more information