• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Will this work for those who use Quickbooks for Mac?

As of August 2010, Intuit doesn't support any sort of integration for Mac versions of QuickBooks. Thus, there's nothing I can do for you.

However, Intuit has stated that integration for Mac may be supported in the near future (https://idnforums.intuit.com/messageview.aspx?catid=69&threadid=14227&highlight_key=y&keyword1=mac). If/when Intuit begins to allow me to integrate with Mac versions of QuickBooks, I will support it.

Keith,

very interested in this effort. it would more than a little nice to have. was just searching WHMCS docs & forums for an export option or something. found this thread. Just switched to QB for Mac (at LAST!)

oops now I see QB Web Connector is for windows only. alas.

• 3 weeks later...
oops now I see QB Web Connector is for windows only. alas.

Yeah, unfortunately Intuit doesn't support any sort of integration with Mac editions of QuickBooks yet. They have stated that support will show up in the near future (see this thread: https://idnforums.intuit.com/messageview.aspx?catid=69&threadid=14227&highlight_key=y&keyword1=mac).

In the mean time, we support all USA Windows versions of QuickBooks, and QuickBooks Online Edition. We will be supporting QuickBooks UK and Canadian editions in the very near future.

• 2 weeks later...

We have just posted a huge number of updates to most of the existing accounts, and most people are having great success with this solution now.

If any current testers are still experiencing problems, please make sure to send us an email at support [ at ] consolibyte.com so that we can make sure we upgrade you and get those issues fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...