4) Will be getting WHMCS

What else do I need ? I want people to:

1) Buy Domains through my site

2) Pay by DirectDebit

I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you.

22 answers to this question

When I saw this:

You could only get directly if you deposit a massive $3975!

I got both confused and scared !

Could you please tell me in a direct way how much I would have to pay in order to get a Domain Reseller Account ?

Thanks

No. The account is free. Once you have the account setup, you must add funds to it in order to sell domains live. The minimum add-funds amount is $100.

--------------------------

You will want a dedicated IP for the server and an SSL certificate installed to use HTTPS for client ordering/login etc.

OK so I get an account .. but I still won't be able to sell domain names.

Until I pay $100 ... right ?

If you will be using a credit card to put money into your enom account then you have to do it in $100 increments, but if you want to mail a check in it can be any amount, even $10.

Or you can set up the Registry rocket in enom and have the link for RR in your site and users will pay directly to enom and you get the commission. (The prices in RR are the same as you set in the main account but you can also use different ones. Using RR you can move the commission to your wallet and this way you can start building your funds.

As for you wishing to allow your clients to pay by Direct Debit - not possible. You can only set up a Direct Debit scheme through a bank, and every bank requires a minimum turnover of half a million through your business each year, and evidence such as accounts is needed.

If you're a startup business, I suggest you just get a business PayPal account, or sign up with 2Checkout. This will allow you to accept credit and debit card payments.