WHMCS Live RELEASED!!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a good idea, and for the customers benifit, you would need to make it very secure, and also make sure its a request not just view :)

Agreed. Although I have a good amount of experience with it(developed a remote assistance app a year ago) it would be a ways out :)

Hehehe,

I'm 35, so don't feel bad, you're probably about my age. I made a ascii based game in QBasic,. was pretty cool,. payed on a map,. also made a map-builder,. to play on my own maps,. hehehe

Looooong time ago...

Oh gosh.. I wish it were so. I'm 60.

Version 1.04 to be released today with the following additions/changes:

• Multi-language support(text & images)
  • SSL Support
  • Decline chat
  • Initiate chat
  • Fix for "removing last char from system url"
  • Visitor statuses (shows greed for "is chatting" & blue for "chat initiated")
  • Set operator offline(on window close)

And if I have time I'll try to add a separate console login page. Just a reminder, the $75 promotion ends today, so all those who want a owned license use promotion code "whmcsLive75".

cool, when will it be available TJ?

also i have a problem, i have a number of support departments that im of course a member of, but when im logged in to the admin area and someone opens the chat.php file it only shows 2 departments?

any ideas?

Verify that your departement are visible and not "client only" ...

Yeah, I'll be dedicating a few days this week just to those issues and implementing a few more features. There has been minor delays with the desktop app, but I am assured that a beta version will be available soon. As always, I'll keep everyone posted :)

Also just finished the French language file and it's available in the client area :)

Yeah, I'll be dedicating a few days this week just to those issues and implementing a few more features. There has been minor delays with the desktop app, but I am assured that a beta version will be available soon. As always, I'll keep everyone posted :)

Also just finished the French language file and it's available in the client area :)

I've sent you a email waiting on your reply 8)