WHMCS Live RELEASED!!

MOD EDIT: After receiving numerous complaints about the seller, we're closing this thread until further notice.

Version 1.0 is now available for download. Click here to order a free 5 day trial.

• $6/Month - Order
  • $50/Year - Order
  • $180/Owned - Order
  • Full source - Contact

Current Features

• Customize client side to fit your design w/Smarty templates
  • Track your visitors w/detailed information
  • Canned Messages
  • Saved transcripts w/details
  • Customize online/offline image, alternate text, & title.
  • Customize chat window size
  • Set client side refresh rate
  • Set request timeout(time till chat is accepted)
  • Transfer chat to another operator
  • Save conversation notes
  • Show client details while chatting
  • Enable/disable sounds

This is really only the beginning :) I'll be adding additional features all this week and will post planned features shortly and their expected release date. If you have any questions please let me know..

01.gif

02.gif

03.gif

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feature requests:

1- Send chat history to an email address (one you enter)

2- Convert chat to ticket. That would be really cool. Each response would be a ticket post. And you could set which department, status and priority. This is great for when you have a customer that comes to your chat,. and has a problem you need to look at,. rather than have him wait for 30 minutes,. you convert the chat conversation to a ticket and then respond via ticket.

3- IP Geo map. If you make this is would be nice if this map could be loaded into a full html page so we can place it on our big monitor screens. Just show visitors and active chats.

4- Chat history. View a complete history of all chat from this user.

Feature requests:

1- Send chat history to an email address (one you enter)

2- Convert chat to ticket. That would be really cool. Each response would be a ticket post. And you could set which department, status and priority. This is great for when you have a customer that comes to your chat,. and has a problem you need to look at,. rather than have him wait for 30 minutes,. you convert the chat conversation to a ticket and then respond via ticket.

3- IP Geo map. If you make this is would be nice if this map could be loaded into a full html page so we can place it on our big monitor screens. Just show visitors and active chats.

4- Chat history. View a complete history of all chat from this user.

1 will be included in the next release(tomorrow) along with quite a few optimizations. 2 and 4 plus chat reviews and initiating will be in the next week :)

I also just brought on a senior java programmer to develop a java app that will of course work on windows, linux and mac :)

For the console showing a blank page, make sure the link is correct.

For mine it went directly to my domain/modules/admin/ instead of my domain/whmcsinstall/modules/

Just change it in the browser.

I couldn't find where to change this to the correct path.

Nice !

Another Feature request: Operator Satisfaction Points ( 1-Bad .............. 5 Excellent) so customers can value the operators quality of support.

;)

That and many more things will be with 1.1, but right now I just want to make it work flawlessly for everyone :)