Cancelled Product? Cancel Invoice!

Operator

• 2 weeks later...
Great addon, but how can I be certain that you don't pull any information such as CC details?

You know that is one of the things that concerns me the most about Addons created by unknown 3rd parties. With the crack down on PCI compliance, your business could have major liability issues if it turns out an "Addon" was the cause of an credit card security issue of any type. Whats seems to be lacking is accountability in some of the Addons. This could just be me, but I do see it as a major concern.

Great addon, but how can I be certain that you don't pull any information such as CC details?

BECAUSE IT"S NOT ENCODED!

Open it up and look to see what it does for yourself!

You know that is one of the things that concerns me the most about Addons created by unknown 3rd parties. With the crack down on PCI compliance, your business could have major liability issues if it turns out an "Addon" was the cause of an credit card security issue of any type. Whats seems to be lacking is accountability in some of the Addons. This could just be me, but I do see it as a major concern.

There are other threads here about that. Please take your concerns there. This is about an add-on.

• 6 months later...

I got those message:

2 Canceled Product's Invoices Canceled

-Manually Cancellation Required Invoice SubTotal: $2510.00 != Hosting Amount: $700.00 ...... Invoice ID: 1001146

-Manually Cancellation Required Invoice SubTotal: $2510.00 != Hosting Amount: $700.00 ...... Invoice ID: 1001161

How could I automatically cancel the invoices? Thx

• 4 months later...
BECAUSE IT"S NOT ENCODED!

Open it up and look to see what it does for yourself!

I see it encoded. Seems like a great addon, but I won't risk to install an encoded addon into my WHMCS installation.

yep, looks pretty much encoded for me too. wth is going on - is there an update we're missing or what? :neutral:

• 7 months later...

nevermind, it's safe, i checked it...no 'callbacks' :P

is this addon still needed? i read in the whmcs changelog something regarding invoices being automatically cancelled (or something to that effect)...yet i still have the odd client complaining that their product has suspended/terminated automatically even when they just paid the latest invoice (albeit 4-7 days after it was due payment lol)?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
the clue of being outdated may also come from the thread start date 08-28-09, 12:49 PM along with the last time the OP was on these forums 07-01-11 12:09 PM

Indeed, these are red flags. WHMCS staff should set an alert in such cases if they can afford to. On my end, i'll be more careful.

the module is encoded and therefore, i'm unsure of the changes made which must be on the DB level since i removed this addon and i still got the cancellation requests sent to active customers at midnight.

Look like i've got to test promptly the 5.2 version and perform the upgrade to overwrite hopefully the changes made.