Price is set to free

and setting is to create account as soon as order is placed

I made a fake account myself and registered to buy that product

I got 2 Welcome mails but account does not get automatically setup

Wat to do ??

In my server settings

server name : i added as my site name

username and pass i hav added

it asked for something hash pass which according to me are those big list of encrypted number we can generate in WHM for remote access so i have pasted that too

name_testing >> this product has server setting as cpanel and server set to the one i made

still it does not create accounts

wats going wrong ??

As I m trying this free product invoice does not matter at all

but whmcs shows it paid

I can create account manually via WHMCS

and i dont know how to make account manually in WHMCS

but i m interested in the auto thing

Is there anything to do with cron job ??

If everything seems fine to u buddies then i can giv u my login to test it and set everything right for me ( ** I m not PAYING ** )

Thanks

Hoping this gets solved

DINDI

11 answers to this question

Can no on help me ??

well my update:

Pending Orders: 0

Number of Active Clients: 3

Number of Inactive Clients: 0

Pending Services: 3

Active Services: 0

In the statistics coloumn

Earlier it was 3 as pending order

but i manually accepted the order and now it has changed

but client still does not get mail about details nor a new account is created in WHM

PLZ help

Earlier in activity log it said " Auto account creation failed "

Now it says " order accepted"

nothing after that

Plz help

it i urgent

or my trial will expire

If you have a regular gateway then I would set that to TEST mode and you should be able to complete payment, as far as the account not provisioning, I'm not sure if you're supposed to run the cron, but there is a daily cron, you could try setting it to 10 minutes and seeing if it then creates the account.

Also make sure your package names are correct unless you are manually entering in the package limitations. hope this helps

When it comes to solving problems, us newguys work harder than anyone to find answers.

Problem: Trying to get accounts created via WHMCS to synchronize with WHM.

I tried everything, read, re did, pulled my hair out.

Here is what I learned that helped the most:

1. the cron jobs are activated through cPanel, not WHMCS. The WHMCS Automation link simply provides the cron job "code".

2. When setting up a new package in WHMCS, The Module tab is the most critical. This is where the WHM package name should be entered.

3. The Package name has to be the same, I.E. hostname_packagename, not just packagename.

4. After days of thinking I either must be stupid, or I was missing some tiny little setting, I then tried a test and found the problem:

My final Solution: the package name I entered into the module tab in WHM was preceded by a space. Example " hostname_packagename" Instead of "hostname_packagename". That was it, I found the problem was I must have copied and pasted a blank space at the beginning of my package name :(.

I hope this helps someone.

When it comes to solving problems, us newguys work harder than anyone to find answers.

Problem: Trying to get accounts created via WHMCS to synchronize with WHM.

I tried everything, read, re did, pulled my hair out.

Here is what I learned that helped the most:

1. the cron jobs are activated through cPanel, not WHMCS. The WHMCS Automation link simply provides the cron job "code".

2. When setting up a new package in WHMCS, The Module tab is the most critical. This is where the WHM package name should be entered.

3. The Package name has to be the same, I.E. hostname_packagename, not just packagename.

4. After days of thinking I either must be stupid, or I was missing some tiny little setting, I then tried a test and found the problem:

My final Solution: the package name I entered into the module tab in WHM was preceded by a space. Example " hostname_packagename" Instead of "hostname_packagename". That was it, I found the problem was I must have copied and pasted a blank space at the beginning of my package name :(.

I hope this helps someone.

HI- since it is most desireable for WHMCS to sync and create the accounts in WHM you'd think that either it would be a smoother process or there would be an express tutorial on it.

I appreciate what you wrote before (yes new and working hard to get it right :) )

So what cron job code should I be looking for and where. I have the normal one that syncs currency exchange and sends out invoices set for once a day in the early am, and where is this code located. I have the whm import script working so I figure i have to be half way there, but manual order to client is not creating new account in WHM. Honestly with all the switches and inputs I am getting a little loopy and tired in this set up so I admit I could be missing the obvious. I do not have a front end set up yet (website) i was hoping to link to a magento installation- I do design and paper printing as well and would like to have this all in one spot. any opinion on this?

Thanks in advance for any advice or help.

AC

The tutorials are not helpful in setting up automatic creation of accounts upon receiving payment. That tutorial is for suspending and unsuspending account automatically.

If you have a tutorial on how to setup WHMCS so that it will automatically setup a new account when payment is received, that would be most helpful.