HyperSpin Server Module! (Only $10)

Wow...I also forgot one of the coolest features! The module lets an admin or the client directly login to their HyperSpin account from the admin area, or the service details page of the client area. (WHMCS does not need to know the user's HyperSpin password!)

Screenshots Attached!

So the client is able to manage their Hyperspin account and monitoring settings via their client area right?

LaptopFreak,

No, I believe it just lets you to login to your HyperSpin account from client/admin areas of WHMCS. Once you loged to HyperSpin you do all the account managing stuff there.

But it would be so cool if customers could manage their accounts without leaving client areas though.

Sincerely,

Serg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bad seller, module is not working. I have no replys from support...

I have error

Module Command Error

Licensin Sub-System Malfunction - Please Try Again or Contact BoostModules Support

Anand Capur <acapur@boostplatform.com>

27 June 2009

Re: BoostModules Important Information

I will get you a fix this weekend.

-Anand

Sent on the go from my Peek

But there was no more replys. I`m waiting for this solution ASAP!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is the latest word I've received regarding this addon two days ago when I inquired about getting the module re-keyed for a new IP address:

Unfortunately, BoostPlatform did not code or sell the module, it was a sister company called BoostModules. They have since closed down. We have taken control of their programming assets, and we plan to re-release the modules they were selling in a few weeks. If you can attach proof of ownership for this module I will add you to the list of people that will be receiving complimentary licenses when we re-release it. (The original invoice from BoostModules and your payment confirmation will suffice).

Anand Capur

BoostPlatform

Time will only tell on how this one plays out.:?

^ Thats the reason i wont be buying any modules if its not directly from WHMCS in the past ive seen many modules come and go with the company just disapearing..

Sorry but WHMCS needs to be controlling all modules otherwise its free for all..

whmcs needs to control its modules its getting out of hand.

Edited by activeforce

• 3 weeks later...

I paid BoostPlatform (not even BoostModules !) 50% of an amount that they quoted me for the custom development of a module back on the 13th October. Development was supposed to take 3/4 days - I was given one reason after another at the start and now they refuse to respond to any form of communication, even tickets opened at their own website.

I am still hoping that I will get the module I ordered from them as I really want this but am thinking that this is now unlikely !

Ian

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Now they're called logicsurge.com. If I had found this thread before would not have paid them for a module I did not get... I was told development takes 2 days and now it's over a week and I'm told day by day that it will be ready in 2 days... I am so angry.

Logic Surge are indeed the same people as Boost Modules / Boost Platform (which despite Anand's earlier post were both owned and run by him, NOT as completely separate companies where one took over the over). You can find details for Anand on linkedin.com confirming this.

I know that the old Boost companies ripped off lots of people including myself and it sounds like they have now resurfaced and are up to their old tricks again. I will be trying to contact Anand one more time and give him the chance to refund my money. If I get no answer or he refuses, then will be going out of my way to cause as much trouble as possible for him / them. Just a shame I am UK based and not in the USA - anyone near Toledo, Ohio ?

Ian

• 3 weeks later...
Here is the latest word I've received regarding this addon two days ago when I inquired about getting the module re-keyed for a new IP address:

Time will only tell on how this one plays out.:?

Unfortunately, BoostPlatform did not code or sell the module, it was a sister company called BoostModules. They have since closed down. We have taken control of their programming assets, and we plan to re-release the modules they were selling in a few weeks. If you can attach proof of ownership for this module I will add you to the list of people that will be receiving complimentary licenses when we re-release it. (The original invoice from BoostModules and your payment confirmation will suffice).

Anand Capur

BoostPlatform

i smell a big fat rat as if you look at the attachment from post 13 it was a chat with Anand Capur CEO of BoostModules

boostmodules-time.jpg