HyperSpin Server Module! (Only $10)

Hey guys, it's finally here! I have decided to release it early, so I can get some feedback from more people.

This module lets you create, suspend, unsuspend, and terminate HyperSpin accounts! (You need a HyperSpin reseller account to use this module, it costs $30, but for a limited time, we are offering them for free!)

Features:

• Easy 5-Minute Setup
  • Uses WHMCS Server and Admin Module Technology
  • Instant Creation, Suspension, Unsuspension, Termination, and Upgrading of accounts
  • The module only creates 1 hyperspin account per WHMCS user, no matter how many packages they have bought from you!
  • Supports creating simple 1 monitor plans or robust packages!
  • Supports Adding SMS Credits to User's Accounts
  • Supports Upgrading a User to a Reseller

The module is now available for sale at

http://www.boostmodules.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

(Info is available on our main site - http://www.boostmodules.com/modules.html)

It is $15 for a lifetime license + $6.95/yr for support/updates. The $15 includes the first year. You do not need to purchase support/updates to use the module beyond your first year.

LIMITED TIME PROMOTION:

We are selling the module for $10 with a free HyperSpin Reseller Account ($30 Value)! Use the promotional code "HYPRLAUNCHPROMO" when ordering. Make sure you check the box to get your free reseller account (if you need one).

I forgot to post in the features -

• WHMCS v4 Support!!! - We are currently testing all of our modules for compatibility with v4! We will have our modules ready for use with v4 the day it comes out!

Yes it is encoded with Ioncube, and it requries cURL and PHP5. (Everyone has ioncube/cURL since it is required for WHMCS).

I will post screenshots in a few minutes.

Wow...I also forgot one of the coolest features! The module lets an admin or the client directly login to their HyperSpin account from the admin area, or the service details page of the client area. (WHMCS does not need to know the user's HyperSpin password!)

Screenshots Attached!

boostmodules_hyperspin_admin_screenshot.jpg

boostmodules_hyperspin_server_screenshot.jpg

Soo... I decided to purchase this module. No guides or anything! Great. Waiting on hearing back from the developers support.

People are quick to badmouth, and slow to complement... We answered your ticket just a few minutes after you submitted it (with a link to the documentation). We do indeed have documentation, the location of it just wasn't clearly shown.

People are quick to badmouth, and slow to complement... We answered your ticket just a few minutes after you submitted it (with a link to the documentation). We do indeed have documentation, the location of it just wasn't clearly shown.

I wouldnt say a few minutes, but 12 hour or so.

Still thanks for the module, it seems ok likely something we may use it was low cost and does what it says on the tin.

I wouldnt say a few minutes, but 12 hour or so.

Still thanks for the module, it seems ok likely something we may use it was low cost and does what it says on the tin.

I don't want to sound annoying, but i'm pretty sure it was a few minutes...We take our support very seriously. By answered - I mean we sent a reply with the documentation a few minutes after you requested it.

(See attached picture)

boostmodules-time.jpg

Hi

your not annoying at all :)

I got a direct email to my initial ticket saying you will update the ticket within a few hours, so it seems maybe the time was editing or something your end for this screen shot to show this.

We didn't edit the screenshot lol, that's just stupid (and fraudulent). I'm sure if you login to your account and check this from your end you will see the same info. There was no way it was 12 hours, because we got another response from you (in reply to our response) an hour after your original ticket post. I really don't want to turn this into an arguing match, that gets everyone no where.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I think this a very good mod I would like would like some further information on it.

To instant upgrade is this done by the whmcs upgrade via creating different packages.

Can a client login to hyperspin via whmcs

I would to give my feedback to future development

When I setup a FREE account that is with no subscriptions I get a white page with FREE ACCOUNT in the left hand corner, Could this be redirected to a order completed page.

When trying to cancel a hyperspin account that is a trial I get that is not paid account and unable to cancel however you can via the hyperspin control panel directly.

Thanks for your feedback, that white page should not show up - I believe it is a bug. Can you submit a ticket with a screenshot and more information?

Yes a client can login via WHMCS, if they go to the view details of the product there is a login link they can click (It works even if they changed their password, and WHMCS has a different one listed).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a question, as I had a thought to resell hyperspin services under my own brand, as hyperspin provides private label system, but what do you mean by link to hyperspin for clients to log in? I wouldn't want my clients to login to hyperspin if I resell their product under my own brand.

(I am little confused, so the question is from the top of my head :))

Sincerely,

Serg

• 3 weeks later...