Purchased Mobile Edition - What now?

varnerific

Question

10 answers to this question

These instruction are in the same zip you downloaded... The "Read Me" file.

To install the mobile addon, simply upload the mobile folder into your

main WHMCS directory.

Installation is automatic when you first visit the mobile addon @

http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/mobile

You will be asked to enter your license key in order to activate it

I just purchased it as well. I did receive an email with a link to download it but the link was invalid. The product also does not show up in my products and services. I have received my confirmation of payment but cannot use the addon.

Can someone on here help me out if you can? I seen that the mobile edition was a one time charge for $39.95 but when I went to check out it said it was leased. I wasn't sure if I was going to be charged the one time or if it was going to charge me monthly. I sent a support ticket to ask about it. I thought I would go ahead and buy it assuming it was a one time fee. I received my information including a link to download the product. The link was no good. I submitted another ticket 11 min. after the first ticket was submitted. I got a response back in a little over an hour for the first ticket concerning the price that it was in fact a one time charge. I responded back to that same ticket that I could not download the product and hours later still have not received a response. This is terrible support. Normally I would not be in such a rush for something but I am no longer able to manage my support tickets from work and have to do it by phone. My basic problem is that I have paid and the link to download the file is invalid. Any help would be appreciated.