Best dedicated server provider in Europe?

bAsH

• 2 weeks later...

I have had my server for 2.5 years now.

we started of small as i own a it company we just bought hosting.

we had about a dozon clients so we be came a reseller nightmare..

so i started looking for asever after 2 mouths or reserch i cam a cross

http://www.liquidweb.com and never looked back sence.

i have 120 clients 138 domain names 2 resellers.

if you ring them for support thay answer the phone in about 15 seconds i think i have rang them about 6 times in 2.5 years for silly little things me server has only been down once for about 5 mins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to admit that Cyber Host Pro are the best hosting providers in the UK and probably across Europe. I had been with many hosting companies in the past before I settled at Cyber Host Pro and I've now been with them for the last 7 years. I started at CHP on a very low shared plan. I then moved to a reseller, VPS and now a dedicated server as I have built up my hosting client base.

I cannot fault the service or support from the guys over at Cyber Host Pro, when ever i've need something they have always been able to resolve my issue within the space of an hour, you never get this anywhere else, especially with the big names such as 1and1 and Rackspace, I always seemed to be hanging around for tickets to be answered, and the phone support was never that great.

This is just my brief experience with Cyber Host Pro, and I recommend them very highly. So, the best Dedi Service in Europe? Id go http://www.cyberhostpro.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...