Add Domain Checker and Transfer to Home Page

jsi

Hello all,

I want to add the Domain Register and Domain Transfer Forms on my home page so people can do a quick search for availability on their domain or begin their transfers.

I remember seeing this somwhere in here but I cannot find it after 2 hours of searching. Probably wrong keywords?

Anyway, what code do I use to do this?

Thanx.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello la_rollin,

Go go Utilities>INTEGRATION CODE.

The Integration Code page will give you four codes that you can add anywhere in your site:

» Clients Login - Add this code to a page on your site to display a clients login form to log clients into the WHMCS Client Area

» Domain Availability Lookup - Add this code to a page on your site to allow potential clients to perform domain checks using WHMCS directly from that page.

» Domain Ordering - Add this code to a page on your site to allow potential clients to go straight to the shopping cart with a domain entered.

» User Registration - Add the following link to your website to link to a registration form which users can use to setup a client account on your system so they can enrol as an affiliate or submit support tickets.

I guess I'm confused because nothing specifically says domain transfers. If I want to set it up so a new customer can come to my site and transfer their domains over to my company as a one step process, one at a time or in bulk, how can this accomplished exactly?

I know if i use the integration code for domain ordering, the customer is prompted to enter the domain which is looked up and is shown as unavailable. Then, they have to select transfer from the next form. Seems like a two-step process..

• 6 months later...

I can hepl you with that but it will be on it's own:

Go in to your admin/systemintegrationcode.php

use the code for Domain Availability Lookup

THEN REPLACE this:

<form action="http://www.yourdomain.com/domainchecker.php" method="post">

with this:

<form action="http://www.yourdomain.com.com/cart.php?a=add&domain=transfer" method="post"/>

then it should work?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<form action="http://www.indianetcraft.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&domain=transfer" method="post">

Domain: <input type="text" name="sld" size="20"> <select name="tld">

<option>.com</option>

<option>.org</option>

<option>.net</option>

<option>.in</option>

<option>.co.in</option>

<option>.biz</option>

<option>.info</option>

<option>.us</option>

<option>.name</option>

<option>.co.uk</option>

<option>.tel</option>

<option>.mobi</option>

<option>.eu</option>

<option>.asia</option>

<option>.me</option>

<option>.tv</option>

<option>.net.in</option>

<option>.org.in</option>

<option>.firm.in</option>

</select>

<input type="submit" value="Go">

</form>

• 7 months later...

hi there,

did anyone actually get the domain tranfer integration code to work, nothing listed above actually works... ie. changing the URL to include:

/cart.php?a=add&domain=transfer" method="post"/>

it just redirects to the blak transfer page...

Thanks

Regards

SWM

• 5 months later...
Hello all,

I want to add the Domain Register and Domain Transfer Forms on my home page so people can do a quick search for availability on their domain or begin their transfers.

I remember seeing this somwhere in here but I cannot find it after 2 hours of searching. Probably wrong keywords?

Anyway, what code do I use to do this?

Thanx.

I believe the answer you are looking for it how to activate it, which is:

Click onTabs: Setup>General Settings>Domains. Then click on "allow Clients to register domains with you"

• 2 months later...

The Netherlands tld .nl can be checked about 10 times by 1 IP and then it blocks that IP for the day.

I added the domainchecker to my homepage.

When it checks a .nl tld it checks with my server IP and not the client IP so my server gets blocked for the day by SIDN (dutch tld) so other visitors and potential clients can't check there domain.

How to fix this so it will use the visitors/client IP instead of my servers IP?