modernbill v4.3

hi all

i tryed to import info from my modernbill 4.3 db with the script for 4.4 suplied by whmcs,

all client info was imported, but all the invoices info didn´t, also the registered domains where inported to whmcs as hosting packages

does any one had the same inssue? is there outthere some script for modernbill 4.3 that can help me?

whem i do list all invoices i dont get any invoice, i only find invoice id´s from transations and if i click the invoice number i only get the paid value

also when i list all domais i get zero result

i cant find a way to move from hosting package to domain package , it should be configurable in product/services but it is only possible to edit hosting..server packages..

to bad i had to pay first to find that whmcs only have a scrip to migrate from modernbill 4.4 and 5 and takes 200$ for the migration service

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm having the same problem, all domains were imported from ModernBill 4.4 as products.

There are no domains in the client's "domains" tab.

The invoices and transactions are OK.

How to fix this?

Thank you.

Alexandre

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

You need to ensure your domain package in MB is named as Domain Registration, Domain Name, Domain Registration & Renewal, Domain Name Only or Domain Renewal for it to be recognised correctly by the import process.

Matt

• 1 year later...
Hi,

You need to ensure your domain package in MB is named as Domain Registration, Domain Name, Domain Registration & Renewal, Domain Name Only or Domain Renewal for it to be recognised correctly by the import process.

Matt

Hi

Does the Package name have to be exact "Domain Registration" or can it be just starting with "Domain Registration xxxxxx"

Is there any way we could customize the import script because the way we have it now is the domain registrations are name differently such as "Domain Registration for .com", "Domain Registration for .tv", etc in Modernbill

Thanks