Merge Two WHMCS Databases

BenHarris

Hi there.

My company, and another company are merging into one company. We both use WHMCS, both have 20-30 clients.

The Database utilites show that there are about 6600 rows between the two databases. They are also just over 1mb each. Is there a fairly simple way of merging the two (or importing one set to the other) So we have one final database with all of both of our clients, all the invoices from both the databases, packages, tickets etc....

Any help would be great

Cheers

Ben

With all of the import packages available for importing from MB, CE, etc..., I don't know why there hasn't been one released to do a WHMCS->WHMCS import. I made a home brewed one for a client that worked fine, but I would think this should be a standard thing..

• 2 years later...

Hi. We're needing to do the same thing - merge two WHMCS databases into one. We have 100's of customers, domains & plans in each, so we'd want something automated and flawless. :) I see this thread hasn't been touched in a couple years, so does anyone know if this is now a build-in function, or if the best way is to open a ticket and pay to have it done?

Hi. We're needing to do the same thing - merge two WHMCS databases into one. We have 100's of customers, domains & plans in each, so we'd want something automated and flawless. :) I see this thread hasn't been touched in a couple years, so does anyone know if this is now a build-in function, or if the best way is to open a ticket and pay to have it done?