jclusso

Is this a good intergration?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good intergration?

• Amazing... Couldnt be better
    • Pretty Good
    • Ok, but needs some work
    • Terrible, give up now

What is the SSL error say. It doesnt tell me there is an error when I view the site...

this is what is causing the SSL error :

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript" src="[url="http://www.hosting.the-nl.net/livehelp/include/javascript.php%22%3E%3C/script"]http://www.hosting.the-nl.net/livehelp/include/javascript.php"></script[/url]>

yup and what fun it is... I have 10 and I think it's all I do, I'd rather have someone else do it so I could do more sales....

I've been told that the best security for our servers is to remove the ethernet connection. :D

Looks like the-nl.net may be learning the ins and outs of server administration?

Yes, something is definately not right. Not sure what the deal is with the cert as it appears to be for the correct domain and a comodo cert. Might need to try to remove and try again :( I have never ran into the loop yours is doing when choosing cancel, the popup continues to infinity.

I didn't get the SSL warning. Fixed?

By the way, have you checked that design in Internet Explorer?

next_level.jpg

Not so good. ;)

It also cuts off part of the WHMCS menu just below there, the "please log in"...that whole line.

By the way, disabling right click won't stop (or even slow down) a thief, but it will prevent those that set thier mouse to left handed to have issues, and those that navigate solely with the mouse kind of ticked off. Just something to think about.

I didn't get the SSL warning. Fixed?

By the way, have you checked that design in Internet Explorer?

[ATTACH]140[/ATTACH]

Not so good. ;)

By the way, disabling right click won't stop (or even slow down) a thief, but it will prevent those that set thier mouse to left handed to have issues, and those that navigate solely with the mouse kind of ticked off. Just something to think about.

Upgrade your IE to one that supports .PNG

Upgrade your IE to one that supports .PNG

Should I leave a note on the website for every visitor to do the same? That's not the right attitude to use in web design, IMHO.

Besides, there is more than that one error while viewing with IE. For instance, this page: http://www.hosting.the-nl.net/webhosting/

The two columns don't exist side by side...the right column starts at the foot and to the right of the left one.