jclusso

Is this a good intergration?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good intergration?

• Amazing... Couldnt be better
    • Pretty Good
    • Ok, but needs some work
    • Terrible, give up now

Should I leave a note on the website for every visitor to do the same? That's not the right attitude to use in web design, IMHO.

Besides, there is more than that one error while viewing with IE. For instance, this page: http://www.hosting.the-nl.net/webhosting/

The two columns don't exist side by side...the right column starts at the foot and to the right of the left one.

Ok, man that is another problem with IE. When designing a website, you cant always make everything work perfect in all browsers. I dont know if you know this but IE breaks many of the W3C rules in ways that can only be fixed by using little CSS hacks. I designed my site to work with the latest browsers which most people have. If someone comes to my site with those browsers I cant really do much. I design websites and im sure I could have done better on this one but its still not completely finished. I have been thinking over redoing the enter body section of the site to make it flow a little better. I hope you understand what Im trying to get across.

When designing a website, you cant always make everything work perfect in all browsers. I dont know if you know this but IE breaks many of the W3C rules in ways that can only be fixed by using little CSS hacks.

Well aware, thanks.

When I design sites, I get them to look 99.9% the same in as many browsers as possible, IE included. It's a pain, to be sure, but since the bulk of people are using IE, there's no way around it. As for them using the latest browsers? I'm not sure where you got that figure, but I'm quite sure there are loads of people using older versions. The stats on my various sites bear that out as well.

Up to you if you wish to exclude these visitors as being unimportant to sell to; I just thought you'd like to know that the site appears broken in that browser.

No harm done, and certainly none of my affair.

Ok, man that is another problem with IE. When designing a website, you cant always make everything work perfect in all browsers. I dont know if you know this but IE breaks many of the W3C rules in ways that can only be fixed by using little CSS hacks. I designed my site to work with the latest browsers which most people have. If someone comes to my site with those browsers I cant really do much. I design websites and im sure I could have done better on this one but its still not completely finished. I have been thinking over redoing the enter body section of the site to make it flow a little better. I hope you understand what Im trying to get across.

So why exactly did you come here asking for what we think? If you don't care then don't ask! :twisted:

Wow...this thread got negative quickly. When you asked us for our thoughts about your site/WHMCS integration, did you think we were only going to look at that part of it. I personally always like to look at the rest of the site. Any and all of the comments/suggestions that have been given here are meant to help you. No one here has said anything about the site being horrible. If I go to a site that has numerous errors, I'm probably going to be leaving that site quickly because it just doesn't look professional, no matter how flashy and crisp their site may look.

Wow...this thread got negative quickly. When you asked us for our thoughts about your site/WHMCS integration, did you think we were only going to look at that part of it. I personally always like to look at the rest of the site. Any and all of the comments/suggestions that have been given here are meant to help you. No one here has said anything about the site being horrible. If I go to a site that has numerous errors, I'm probably going to be leaving that site quickly because it just doesn't look professional, no matter how flashy and crisp their site may look.

Only error I have been informed about is the CSS not rendering right in IE browsers lower then 7 and the SSL. I dont think the SSL error is there anymore. So where are these other numerous errors?