New Released Alternative Skin

I like it and in the process of acquiring it for my site. A lot of effort has gone into this and a credit to Ronnie. I feel that having a great tool like WHMCS is excellent, but presenting it to potential customers is equally important. I hope this inspires others to offer templates to those less fortunate that do not have the ability to create something similar

• 1 month later...
hey ronnie h0w can I get this skin? its awes0me dude... nice w0rk. keep it up

We had purchased a custom template from bbronnie. he was very responsive and helped with a few side projects to integrate some code to our site. Since the earthquake in China, I have not been able to reach him any longer.

I know that his server (hostingskin.com) was located in Hong Kong, but I'm not sure of his exact geographic location. We had sent a few emails asking about his well-being and have not had any replies to date.

If anyone knows him, can you at least let us know if he and/or his family are okay?

Thanks

Hey guys, I am pretty sure I was the last person to speak with Ronnie. I spoke to him even a week after the earthquake.

Rest assure he is OK. Hong Kong is where he and his servers are located, the earthquake did not affect Hong Kong as HK is all the way south of China and the Earthquake affected the middle north of China.

I spoke to him and he did tell me that he was going to volunteer by helping people out which is great and honorable. Its a disaster what happened to China and I hope God looks after all their poor souls.

The only problem is, I havent been able to speak with him for about 2 weeks now. Sent a million emails and no response. I am guessing he has left to help more. I hope he returns soon, safe and sound.

NP. For a moment I thought since I bugged Ronnie for so much help, he was ignoring me, but im glad to see that I didnt piss him off. He is such a nice guy, and took care of my every need, no matter how small,but i still need some more changes, I hope he cpmes back soon.

WHERE ARE YOU RONNIE, WE MISS YOU:-P

Just wait for him to return. He's dealing with a serious matter, and unfortunatly no one expected it to happen.

@alexander007 - I think you will still need someone to authorize the money to be returned on Ronnie's side, otherwise it will just turn into a dispute and neither Ronnie or yourself will get the money. PayPal just freeze it until something is resolved - so I don't think you will get much futher. Still try it if you want.

@wasif - Be patient, I'm sure it won't be long before things calm down and Ronnie is able to return to normal work.

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the verge of giving up on Ronnie... long time since he's been gone... we can't have our designs rendered useless due to lack of updates - regardless of the noble motives of Ronnie... we have a business to run.

I'm on the verge of giving up on Ronnie... long time since he's been gone... we can't have our designs rendered useless due to lack of updates - regardless of the noble motives of Ronnie... we have a business to run.

I totally agree, I just hope he returns back quickly, I really need his help

Very nice job. For a novice like me, I am facinated by the talent out there. is this template available or is it a commercial product. If it is free I would like to use it and customise it slightly (just colors).

Regards,

Swannie

You have to purchase from creator

Hi there

Is there anyone else around who is doing templates like this ? .. This is just awesome!

Matt: Any chance of this getting into WHMCS proper?

Overall the whole look, feel and function are excellent.

I would also pay to have this layout.

Hoping most importantly that this guy Ronnie is ok though.

• WHMCS CEO

It's clear that this is no longer supported or updated by Ronnie who appears to have disappeared.

The template also breaches the license agreement for those who haven't purchased branding removal by attempting to hide it with a light grey coloring. And forum rules for self promotion/advertising.

Thread closed.

Matt