New Released Alternative Skin

Hi there,

What do you think to my alternative skin design previously? I just finished a new template and also look forward to hearing your comments. Please visit here and let me know your opinion,

:arrow: Live demo : http://demo.hostingskin.com/002

You may access to client area or make an order with the dummy info as follow,

----------------------------------------------------

Username : demo@demo.com | Password : demo

----------------------------------------------------

By the way, you can found the previous template here

Ronnie

Blimey Ronnie, you need to slow down on the template making. It's hard for everyone to keep up!

Again, like your other templates - A good choice of colours (no eye straining/blinding colours, easy accesability etc). It's neat, and presentable.

Your going to get used to hearing this Ronnie, but it's yet another extremely nice template from you.

What's so different about this one? It looks like the last three, just with different colors, and images.

I can understand why you're not trying to be creative and original with each template (because you're just reselling them), but they all look the same. Try something different.

Like expanding your knowledge of css. Throw away the javascript for the navigation and actually use CSS for the rollovers. Stop relying on tables, and learn how to control your design through div's. Change up how you're presenting the content.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ronnie, haven't heard from you in a while. When can we see the new bugs fixed on this template ?

cheers, excellent work.

Hi Anthony,

Sorry for my sluggish reply. The updated template has been email to you a moment ago, please tell me know in case you did not got that within an hour. That also includes color theme in blue and the customized module for server details. Please tell me if you need assist for that.

Ronnie

I have to say I like this a lot.

Can't say it would be my selection of colours, but the overall framework and outlay of WHMCS looks excellent, a nice change from the norm.

I also had to laugh, when I was greeted with the message:

Hi Steve, You are Logged-on

For a split second, I was like "WTF how does he know my name?!" ;)

Final thought: Good Job!

Steve

Hi

To stop the right-click, select, and click-drag ways of copying, update your <body> tag as follows:

<body oncontextmenu="return false;" onselectstart="return false;" ondragstart="return false;"> 

To stop the image toolbar from appearing, add the following; <meta> tag (placing it somewhere between the <head> and </head> tags):

<meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="no" />

I know, but there seems to be something that stops everything such as looking at the source code and anti copying. I'd like to have something like that on my site. I'm asking what it's called.

This demo is protected by a script from ionCube.

Ronnie

Hello ronnie,

I think you forget our conversation in WHT, via e-mail. Also your commitment.

And finally me.

Regards

Hi Nero,

Could you please forward the last message to me? I cannot check the previous message because I am on sick leave and may not back to office in this couple of days. Thanks!

Ronnie

• 2 weeks later...