System Health Status show problem - CloudFlare® Proxy Check

40 minutes ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi @atlanticadigital @Hostee,

Can you please share the webserver you're running on the server hosting your WHMCS instance? Eg. Apache, Cloudlinux, Litespeed etc.

Hi,

In the first post i said:

We use Apache server with the mod_remoteip module enabled and configured as indicated here: https://support.cpanel.net/hc/en-us/articles/360051107513-Restoring-visitors-IP-with-mod-remoteip

If you need other information, tell me which one and I will gladly provide it to you.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @atlanticadigital,

Thanks for that information, that's most helpful.

We have opened case CORE-19225 to improve the logic of this System Health Check to be more informative on environments where the PHP REMOTE_ADDR superglobal variable is rewritten by the server.

Imediately after update my WHMCS I had that error too.My website is using Cpanel and WHM version is 110 from A2hosting servers. I am using cloud flare from several years and I had WHMCS support to point me how to setup it years ago, so it was well configured I assume and this issues just happen after new WHMCS version

• 2 months later...