Exception: Stripe\Exception\UnexpectedValueException: Could not determine which URL to request: Stripe\PaymentMethod instance has invalid ID

danielsm
Go to solution Solved by WHMCS John,

Today, after a client reported an error on completing the checkout, ive added myself an order, and ive got this error
Exception: Stripe\Exception\UnexpectedValueException: Could not determine which URL to request: Stripe\PaymentMethod instance has invalid ID: in

******/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/ApiResource.php:104 Stack trace: #0

******vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/ApiResource.php(118): Stripe\ApiResource::resourceUrl() #1

******/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/ApiResource.php(56): Stripe\ApiResource->instanceUrl() #2

******/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/ApiOperations/Retrieve.php(26): Stripe\ApiResource->refresh() #3

******/public_html/modules/gateways/stripe.php(0): Stripe\PaymentMethod::retrieve() #4

******/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): stripe_storeremote() #5

******/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Gateway.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call() #6

******/includes/ccfunctions.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Gateway->call() #7 /home/my.hostlayer.ro/public_html/cart.php(0): updateCCDetails() #8 {main}

this is happening (so far) on orders with total of 0 (free trials, etc). didnt had this before, but i wonder what could causing this?
ive disabled all hooks, still error persist.
Any advice? (i only use lara admin module and lagom2 theme).

WHMCS 8.8

Edited by danielsm

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Newton said:

We have the same issue, also using lagom2 (up to date).  Any update on your side? I'll check with lagom as well.

ive disabled and reenabled the stripe payment, and also i disabled the "link" payment method from stripe dashboard, now seems to be fine

• 1 month later...