WHMCS 8.8

blaqdata

I updated from 8.7.3 to 8.8 and I am unable to add or edit products now.  I consistently receive this message:

Oops!

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

For additional assistance, please reference the WHMCS TroubleShooting Guide »

TypeError: WHMCS\Product\OnDemandRenewalSettings::getMonthly(): Return value must be of type int, null returned in /home/bliqby5/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Product/OnDemandRenewalSettings.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/bliqby5/public_html/clients/C3ntreY/configproducts.php(0): WHMCS\Product\OnDemandRenewalSettings->getMonthly()
#1 {main}

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @blaqdata,

This error indicates that at-least one of the database changes in /resources/sql/upgrade880beta1.sql did not get run. Most likely the file was  not uploaded or readable.

The commands can be run to resolve the issue:

INSERT INTO `tblconfiguration` (`setting`, `value`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES ('OnDemandRenewalsEnabled', 0, now(), now());
INSERT INTO `tblconfiguration` (`setting`, `value`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES ('OnDemandRenewalPeriodMonthly', 31, now(), now());
INSERT INTO `tblconfiguration` (`setting`, `value`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES ('OnDemandRenewalPeriodQuarterly', 92, now(), now());
INSERT INTO `tblconfiguration` (`setting`, `value`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES ('OnDemandRenewalPeriodSemiAnnually', 183, now(), now());
INSERT INTO `tblconfiguration` (`setting`, `value`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES ('OnDemandRenewalPeriodAnnually', 366, now(), now());
INSERT INTO `tblconfiguration` (`setting`, `value`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES ('OnDemandRenewalPeriodBiennially', 731, now(), now());
INSERT INTO `tblconfiguration` (`setting`, `value`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES ('OnDemandRenewalPeriodTriennially', 1096, now(), now());

I recommend checking upgrade880beta1.sql and upgrade880rc1.sql and executing any of the updates which may not have been run.

• 3 weeks later...