Checkout button false issue

ROQ

Hi guys,

I've got a problem with my checkout button when a user come to pay.  I'm using PayPal as my gateway and at the Review & Checkout page I can see the PayPal and Debit and Crdit Card buttons.  If you click either of those you can pay with out issue, but if the user clicks the Checkout button below it just clears their cart of items.  The url on the button is: 

/cart.php?a=checkout&e=false

Any ideas how to fix that?

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, DennisHermannsen said:

The "e" in the URL parameter is just short for "express". e=false just means it's not using express checkout.

Good to know @DennisHermannsen, thanks very much.

On another note - we're using the new PayPal modules/experience - does that make any difference?

On 3/3/2022 at 12:39 PM, ROQ said:

I've got a problem with my checkout button when a user come to pay.  I'm using PayPal as my gateway and at the Review & Checkout page I can see the PayPal and Debit and Crdit Card buttons.  If you click either of those you can pay with out issue, but if the user clicks the Checkout button below it just clears their cart of items.  The url on the button is: 

It seems like there might be an issue with the functionality of the Checkout button on your Review & Checkout page. Upon clicking the Checkout button, instead of proceeding with the payment process, users are experiencing their cart being cleared of items.