Serious issue could not connect to ADMIN

VA VA

2 hours ago, pRieStaKos said:

You should ask you host provider

Contacting the hosting provider is not needed to edit a config file and display errors.

@daniel va Login to FTP and edit your configuration file to display errros. Then visit the page and see what it says. While you're logged into FTP, look around for an error_log file on the server and check it.

https://help.whmcs.com/m/troubleshooting/l/678235-troubleshooting-a-blank-page-oops-error-message#via-the-configuration-file

5 minutes ago, evolve hosting said:

Contacting the hosting provider is not needed to edit a config file and display errors.

@daniel va Login to FTP and edit your configuration file to display errros. Then visit the page and see what it says. While you're logged into FTP, look around for an error_log file on the server and check it.

https://help.whmcs.com/m/troubleshooting/l/678235-troubleshooting-a-blank-page-oops-error-message#via-the-configuration-file

He obviously doesn’t have the knowledge to do anything. So he should ask the provider for support.

2 minutes ago, daniel va said:

How do i make a file like this you have something right I download and I upload to FTP

Sorry but how are you the hosting provider and running a hosting company for other customers? I know it sounds mean but if you're a system admin for this site, you'd know that once WHMCS is installed, there's a configuration.php file on your server.

Did you login to FTP and look in your WHMCS for the configuration.php file?

3 minutes ago, daniel va said:

Where do I find such an error_log file in FTP
And what does this have to do with this file 

configuration.php

You need to look around your files and folders on the server. There may or may not be an error_log file. It's separate from configuration.php

I think it's best for you to either hire a developer or open a support ticket for WHMCS official support.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @daniel va,

If the issue occurrs at 00:00 every day, then most likely the daily automation tasks at midnight are consuming all the available resources on your hosting account.

I recommend working with your server admin/hosting provider to increase available virtual CPU and memory resources.

Additionally, what options are configured under Configuration > System Settings > Database Backups?

To hazard a guess, the backup process might be using up PHP resources. Consider disabling Email and FTP Backup, and switching to the cPanel Backup option instead: https://docs.whmcs.com/Backups#cPanel_Backup