Cron emails for domain sync even though not using this ?

spirog

How do I turn off these emails or stop this actual cron from running I get email every 4-6 hours. But I’m not using the domain sync 

Domain Synchronisation Cron Report for 03-06-2021 16:35:02

Active Domain Syncs

is there a way to turn this off or somehow to stop receiving these emails. I’m just using whmcs for now for support and service products. Installations of a script and server setups etc. not selling domains or hosting 

thanks for any advice how to stop the emails and or this specific cron from running 

kind regards 

Spiro 

19 hours ago, spirog said:

How do I turn off these emails or stop this actual cron from running I get email every 4-6 hours. But I’m not using the domain sync 

that's three different questions...

1. is domain sync enabled in your Automation Settings ? if so, disable it.
  2. the regularity of the cron run is defined in your hosting panel setup.
  3. if memory serves, if domain sync is running, then you can't stop the emails - only filter them off somewhere.
20 hours ago, spirog said:

is there a way to turn this off or somehow to stop receiving these emails. I’m just using whmcs for now for support and service products. Installations of a script and server setups etc. not selling domains or hosting 

ultimately, you could disable it with a cron skip task, but you shouldn't really need to (assuming you're using a recent version of WHMCS and so there is only one cron to call and not a separate domain sync script).

Brian!
you are awesome. Untick the check mark and no

more emails for domain sync. Did not k ow this existed. What a life saver. I hate a lot of emails. And you just made my evening and weekend. Once again thanks for you replies and help. Super appreciated!!!

kind Regards,

Spiro 

• 5 months later...

there are three different questions...

is domain synchronization enabled in your Automation Settings? if so, disable it.
the regularity of cron execution is defined in the hosting panel configuration.
if memory serves, if domain sync is running then you can't stop the emails - just filter them somewhere.

One more question is at stake, it deactivates itself and this will not hinder the sending of any other panel or function.

Because if you find there, I would like if you could answer where this notice actually acts if you have this information, I would be grateful.