customization of client page

OK,

can you see mycloud.cloudtreez.com

I am unable to edit the php file and confuse what to point where?

guide me to mange all and how do i add the hook on the menu of the nave bar.

Hope for your help appriciate.

Regards,

Mukesh.R

1 hour ago, Mukesh.reg said:

can you see mycloud.cloudtreez.com

I can see that the domain fails the WHMCS license verification script. 🙄

I am unable to edit the php file and confuse what to point where?

well if you download the free FlowHost WHMCS template that comes with no support, it should be because you don't need any support....

No. Our free templates are provided as seen for evaluation purposes only and do not include user support of any kind. However, you can view our documentation for more information about using this template.

if you need help to modify a theme, then you should have bought one of the commercial options that came with support - you really can't use a free theme and then expect others to walk you through how to use it.

there are no php files to edit, you need to be looking at the template .tpl files.

guide me to mange all and how do i add the hook on the menu of the nave bar.

I don't think you would use a hook on that theme's navbar, it's hardcoded in header.tpl - you could use one in the client area, and there are plenty examples of navbar hooks available in these forums and in the WHMCS docs too.

Ok if I do not use the flow host i could have the option with  the default it come along with the whmcs installation, As we are paying regularly monthly charges how it fails the license registration part, As flow host is just a trial that i am using what i can do that's it.

Regards,

Mukesh

is there someone  who can help me out to make a right portal where i can sell my reseller club hosting package with certain part integration with whmcs billing and store cart part as per my main domain cloudtreez.com  look and feel with the latest hosting solution provider.

Developer team support include which features.

Please do let us know as when i took the paid service integration, installation  and configuration it  has only done with the part what it should be  as i was thinking that i will develop full fledge functioning hosting  portal by whmcs  but after everything done it come to know that apart from installation rest all things need to be done bye self.

I ask what and which developer can help but when developer replied only header and footer can be changed with the additional price.

I need to know where who can help out to design the full functioning hosting ecomm business where i get 0 touch for selling domain, vps and other services.

Need assistance from developer community.

can someone help what will be the charge and is it do able?

Hello @Mukesh.reg

It looks like you are not a developer and do not understand a lot of codes, php, css, and worst devil JS...It could sounds strange but they are right...Developers are not responsible for all customization we need and want from our website, unless we decide to pay for it for the right price that worth their effort, but usually we do not pay for it or sometimes we can not afford what they expect.

WHMCS native service will not gave you what you want, I have paid for that 4 years ago, but it was a learning curve process. I am temped to say if you want to pay once and never pay we will need to learn code your self and get your website updated by your self, but it is not easy learning all those codes in a rush.

Other options we can looking for templates\themes options on WHMCS marketing place 

39 minutes ago, Mukesh.reg said:

I need to know where who can help out to design the full functioning hosting ecomm business where i get 0 touch for selling domain, vps and other services.

when you say 0 touch you are making it difficult.

WHMCS updates their software 3 times a year...so your website\customization could need regularly updates to works with latest WHMCS update...Do you expect developers to be done it for you for free every time you need it? the right answer is NO.

So if you are not interested in pay a developer what they will budget you, so perhaps better thinking on  WHMCS CMS as you can not code your self, otherwise be ready to pay a developer for regularly modifications you need on your website.

Yes I understand that.

Learning is always in life but if there is something that someone there to guide will help people to do best yes.

I have never said in any of my discussion that without payment someone has to do things. 

to know and learn full whmcs it take time and coding obviously.

I was just looking what is the rates that are minimum and what are maximum to make the right WHMCS integrated Product selling site simple and crisp in model.

community is for just sharing feelings and learn things where people get network and make something good out of it yes?

Let's have a great time with new things tips and tricks.

23 hours ago, Mukesh.reg said:

Ok if I do not use the flow host i could have the option with  the default it come along with the whmcs installation, As we are paying regularly monthly charges how it fails the license registration part, As flow host is just a trial that i am using what i can do that's it.

the license passes the test now.

23 hours ago, Mukesh.reg said:

is there someone  who can help me out to make a right portal where i can sell my reseller club hosting package with certain part integration with whmcs billing and store cart part as per my main domain cloudtreez.com  look and feel with the latest hosting solution provider.

if you want to pay someone for help, you would need to post in Service Offers & Requests - I suspect the usual members that will often reply to those threads here won't come cheap! 🤑

you might be better off looking in somewhere like fiverr, searching for WHMCS - they would possibly be a lot cheaper.

3 hours ago, Mukesh.reg said:

Need assistance from developer community.

the problem is your situation sounds like you've bought a car (WHMCS) and you now want someone to a) teach you to drive, b) tell you how to maintain the car and c) where to buy petrol.... these things should have been considered before you bought the car!

3 hours ago, Mukesh.reg said:

if you buy a decent commercial theme, then it's developers should probably help you.

It would appear what you are looking for is a large undertaking.  The installation service etc you paid for is not what you may have confused it for.  Which is ok! It isn't the developers fault and it's just a part of a learning curve for yourself.

When I first started using WHMCS, like a lot of people, money on hand to pay developers was tight at the time. So I learned. Now granted, I already knew enough to get started and created my own theme. But more detailed stuff and how WHMCS functions is something I had to learn and understand and infact in some cases i'm still learning.

Prices for developers all depend on what you want.  There is no exact low or high ballpark figures.  You pay for their skill and experience. Like brian! said, Fiverr might have people who can help you at lower prices. But be warned... you will get what you pay for.

I'd say your most cost effective, easiest option, until you learn more is a good quality paid theme with good support.  Start there, edit it to do the job.  Then learn and improve.

Also, its none of my business, but if you want to sell hosting etc... i'd really recommend you have an idea of at least how some of this stuff works.  Or you're going to have bigger headaches further down the road.