How do I get someone to approve my submitted feature requests

I now have 11 feature requests going back over a week stuck in "On Moderation" - and my first post on here took 3 weeks to get approved so fait to say I'm not too impressed so far.

I did raise it with support and they said they are busy and dont know when they will get round to reviewing ...

My feature request are about 50% bugs/defects in my view which WHMCS support have refused to accept as bugs (by design not desire but raise a feature request and we will consider it - a silly approach to keep tickets counts and queues low and loose useful feedback to improve their product .... 

Today
Rob Macleod   Ensure releases are better tested for multi lingual support

On Moderation
36 seconds ago  
Rob Macleod   If the affiliate system is disabled do NOT show customers features related to it

On Moderation
6 minutes ago  
Rob Macleod   Grace and Redemption Figures cant be set in non core currencies

On Moderation
8 minutes ago  
Rob Macleod   Gateway Display Names etc should be supported by either dynamic translation or the language files

On Moderation
15 minutes ago  
Rob Macleod   Domain Categories should be integrated with the domain search

On Moderation
28 minutes ago  
Rob Macleod   Recalulate prices needs more granularity and better handling of multi-currency

On Moderation
32 minutes ago  
Rob Macleod   Display currency symbols consistently

On Moderation
38 minutes ago  
Rob Macleod   Allow menu customisation from admin interface

On Moderation
1 week ago  
Rob Macleod   Fix currency display on suffix positioned currency symbols on Review & Checkout page

On Moderation
1 week ago  
Rob Macleod   Fix Page titles, slugs and details to be relevant to the items and allow slugs to be translatable

On Moderation
1 week ago  
Rob Macleod   Use proper canonical names for languages

On Moderation
1 week ago  

42 minutes ago, MrMe said:

I now have 11 feature requests going back over a week stuck in "On Moderation"

It gets worse. Once approved, they have a better than average chance of sitting there a really long time without being implemented. Such is the nature of the WHMCS feature request system. Sorry. 🙂

Yeah, I have already got the very distinct impression that they are only interested in closing tickets and keeping the queue count low rather than listening to feedback to improve the product - which accounts for some of what is rapidly becoming apparent are some very long standing challenges for example around SEO ...

3 minutes ago, brian! said:

I raised merry hell (in a British way lol) about that back in 2015 when Six was launched - expecting users to know PHP to modify menus, or buy third-party modules, is just insane... that was 6 years ago, nothing has changed on that front since.

Indeed - and that is without mentioning that you are executing PHP code on every page view to hide a menu item for example - it really is insane!

technically, you could hide a menu item with CSS if you wanted to.

Just now, bear said:

Any day now, I hear. 😛

genuinely, as I was typing that part of the reply, I thought you would say something sarcastic like that lol - the same thought occurred to me, six years would be just about right for a feature request... assuming someone had the foresight to submit it in 2015 and it wasn't declined.