how we can insert img in mainpage?

simplest way for both might just be to edit header.tpl in your active template folder.

if the first image is going to be a background image, then using CSS would be an option...

for the second, there will already be a link in header.tpl for domain registrations, but as you seem not to be selling domains, editing that link would be a good option for a new user.

1 hour ago, brian! said:

simplest way for both might just be to edit header.tpl in your active template folder.

if the first image is going to be a background image, then using CSS would be an option...

for the second, there will already be a link in header.tpl for domain registrations, but as you seem not to be selling domains, editing that link would be a good option for a new user.

thanks a lot

1 hour ago, ahwaznoname said:

how i can change and disable this info box

which do you want to do - change or disable ? 🙂

changing the content of that blue box might require a hook as I think the text is hardcoded and not directly accessible.

if you wanted to hide it, then you can just use CSS for that...

.new-tlds-home-banner {display: none !important; }

it's worth noting that the box will only appear if you have enabled the New TLDs addon module.... if you don't use enom, then you would not need to enable the addon.

16 hours ago, ahwaznoname said:

can you help me for changing txt ?

if it is hardcoded, I wouldn't bother to try to change it - just hide the existing banner with CSS and then create your own banner... that will give you the option of styling it to suit your site, using language strings to allow it to show the text in the client's language (if you have a site where clients are from differing countries) etc.

<?php
add_hook('ClientAreaHomepage', 1, function($vars) {
	return '<div class="alert alert-info text-center">The next generation of domains is coming! Take advantage of New TLD opportunities. <a href="index.php?m=newtlds">Learn More »</a></div>';
});

sjCYPlN.png

top is the new banner created by the hook; bottom is the original banner that you can hide with CSS.

<?php
add_hook('ClientAreaHomepage', 1, function($vars) {
	return '<div class="alert alert-info text-center">The next generation of domains is coming! Take advantage of New TLD opportunities. <a href="index.php?m=newtlds">Learn More »</a></div>';
});

where is it i must insert this code ? which one  file ?

iam added this code on the "ClientAreaHomepage.tpl" but is not working ,

thanks

1 minute ago, ahwaznoname said:

where is it i must insert this code ? which one  file ?

create a new .php file in /includes/hooks, called it newtlds.php (or whatever), paste the above code into it and save - there is no need to edit clientareahome to add the code.

• 1 year later...