Newsletter form

ChrisTERiS

6 hours ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Six template does not has any form to subscribe someone to Newsletter? Maybe it's a setting in Admincp that I missed, or subscription to Newsletter is available only during registration and in clientarea (logon user)?

the latter - only during registration (register/cart) or when they're logged in (clientarea.php?action=details).

I think their logic is that only clients can receive the email campaigns etc, so it's only those that are registered in the WHMCS database that can be used.

11 hours ago, graisbeck said:

There's always the Mailchimp option  - https://docs.whmcs.com/Mailchimp

Even if I never used this service, I used another 2 similar ones and have been disappointed.  Same with Cloudflare. That's why I stop any use of external sites, including a storage service for one of my other websites. Even if it cost me a bit more, I had my own storage server. So, no more 3nd party services for me.

Finally it was not a difficult task, and with the help of community here, I was able to create that form, which I extended with full Subscription/Unsubscription features.

Edited by ChrisTERiS
Typo

• 2 years later...
On 12/8/2020 at 6:48 PM, ChrisTERiS said:

Even if I never used this service, I used another 2 similar ones and have been disappointed.  Same with Cloudflare. That's why I stop any use of external sites, including a storage service for one of my other websites. Even if it cost me a bit more, I had my own storage server. So, no more 3nd party services for me.

Finally it was not a difficult task, and with the help of community here, I was able to create that form, which I extended with full Subscription/Unsubscription features.

I know this is an older post but what did you do formwise to set this up?

ive been trying to work out similar for my Twenty-One based install.