Filter Customer's Verified emails

3 hours ago, GoogieHost said:

We are planing to use third party newsletter platform but we have some customers with invalid or unverified emails. I want to download the customers Data with verified emails only how do I make it possible?

two thoughts...

1. duplicate, then modify the Clients Report; add the "email_verified" field as a checkbox to the code; filter on that value equalling 1 and then export.
  2. run a SQL query on tblclients, where "email_verified" equals 1 and export.

7 hours ago, AALayer said:

Well well. I don't actually know an answer to your question though your name catched my attention.

Remember you from YouHosting, what days. Don't remember what username i had back then though, hehe.

You were selling Controls Panel themes? I remember many of them like Eric (Spam Buster), Hans, Alexander etc 

4 hours ago, brian! said:

two thoughts...

1. duplicate, then modify the Clients Report; add the "email_verified" field as a checkbox to the code; filter on that value equalling 1 and then export.
  2. run a SQL query on tblclients, where "email_verified" equals 1 and export.

I am not able to locate the client report file and maximum files are encrypted 

1 hour ago, GoogieHost said:

You were selling Controls Panel themes? I remember many of them like Eric (Spam Buster), Hans, Alexander etc 

Would you believe me if i told you even if you mentioned my username i still wouldn't remember it. Not Hans though for sure, he runs https://infinityfree.net/ changed name from grendelhosting. You two are probably the only successfull free hosting providers that have came so far! Congratz mate.

9 hours ago, AALayer said:

Would you believe me if i told you even if you mentioned my username i still wouldn't remember it. Not Hans though for sure, he runs https://infinityfree.net/ changed name from grendelhosting. You two are probably the only successfull free hosting providers that have came so far! Congratz mate.

Thank you mate!

You must be Eric then 🙂

16 hours ago, GoogieHost said:

I am not able to locate the client report file

https://docs.whmcs.com/Reports

Clients A custom export of client information by applying up to five filters. CSV Export is available in the Tools menu in the top-right corner of the page.

89uf0c1.png

16 hours ago, GoogieHost said:

and maximum files are encrypted 

the reports files aren't encrypted - the code is visible and available for change....though as I said, you never edit the original reports as they'd get overwritten during an update, you always duplicate and edit the copy.

literally all you should need to do is edit the filter fields array in the clients.php (or duplicate of) report to add your email verified field...

$filterfields = [
    'id' => 'ID',
    'firstname' => 'First Name',
    'lastname' => 'Last Name',
    'companyname' => 'Company Name',
    'email' => 'Email',
    'address1' => 'Address 1',
    'address2' => 'Address 2',
    'city' => 'City',
    'state' => 'State',
    'postcode' => 'Postcode',
    'country' => 'Country',
    'phonenumber' => 'Phone Number',
    'currency' => 'Currency',
    'groupid' => 'Client Group ID',
    'credit' => 'Credit',
    'datecreated' => 'Creation Date',
    'notes' => 'Notes',
    'status' => 'Status',
    'email_verified' => 'Email Verified'
];

and then you can search, filtering on your needs (e.g verified =1 and then export your results...

YJINsV2.png