Language Override Loading

75CODES

Hi guys, i translated few content on my whmcs theme installation by modifying language override. Ill is working fine, my issue is that when the page load first time the translation does not load directly, i have to refresh the page for all content to appear. Any advise to help me solve this? thanks

On 08/11/2020 at 14:54, 75CODES said:

Hi guys, i translated few content on my whmcs theme installation by modifying language override. Ill is working fine, my issue is that when the page load first time the translation does not load directly, i have to refresh the page for all content to appear. Any advise to help me solve this? thanks

on a custom page? existing page ?? I think I can see that you're using Hostify, does the same thing occur when you switch to Six ???

Hi @brian!

Indeed i have reconstructed this theme, i did add few text and translated them via lang override, its just that when i fist visit the site ( on home page mainly) the translated text don't load at first. i have to refresh the page to allow the translated content to appear. I have found a work around by simply replacing original language file with my custom text, and kept as well that file inside override folder for backup in case of future updates. Now my front page is correctly loading all translated content at first visit with no delay. 

No sure why override content does not load at first in first place.

thanks

Edited by 75CODES