snake

pro-rata addons

Is there any solution (addon, hook etc) anyone is aware of to allow addons to be pro-rata billed the same as products?

I really need to pro=rata everything to the 1st of the month, because I am pro-rata billed by my supplier, so I need to ensure that I am billing my clients before I am being billed by my supplier.

Otherwise if my customers cancel or do not pay, I often lose money, because I have already paid for the product/service from my supplier, and I cannot get refunds.

No, that is for products not addons.

As explicitly stated in the subject and the question, I am asking about addons not products.

Edited by snake

I would but it just wouldn't really work very well, since these are in fact addons to the parent product, so they need to be associated to it.

I also need to promote those addons to the customer when they order.

I honestly don't understand why WHMCS hasn't implemented this yet. It really hinders our ability to promote addons without pro-rata capabilities.