Help translating new OX App Suite landing page

ocastaned

25 minutes ago, ocastaned said:

I just activate OX App Suite  to resell it, but the lading page is half translated to Spanish language. I need it completely in that language. I have look at this location below, but I don't see  the text I need to translate.

it will be in the language files - so you'll have to use Language Overrides to adjust the strings that are still in English.

the strings will start with..

$_LANG['store']['ox']...
$_LANG['ox']...

looking in the spanish.php language file, I can see some have been translated to Spanish, and some are still in English.

3 hours ago, brian! said:

it will be in the language files - so you'll have to use Language Overrides to adjust the strings that are still in English.

$_LANG['store']['ox']...
$_LANG['ox']...

looking in the spanish.php language file, I can see some have been translated to Spanish, and some are still in English.

That's the thing, I don't know what strings I should use. I already have an override directory with a  spanish.php file inside.  This is the page I need to translate just the English language part: https://bit.ly/35CN4YN

On the other hand, I was thinking that probably it would be easier to redirect customers from the menu bar to the page I  will create on WordPress, as you can see on this screenshot:

v7qe1v.png

If I redirect them from there, I don't need to translate the other page anymore. That's the only section I am showing that service URL.

6 hours ago, brian! said:

$_LANG['store']['ox']...
$_LANG['ox']...

Brian, do you know some that can do it for me. I am getting crazy about this. I can write all the texts, just copy and paste. I just need the page I sent you before, and during the order process the is another part it needs to be translated. Obviously I can pay for that.

04p692.png

Edited by ocastaned

it's sad to see that in 2020, and I suppose with v8.0.4 now released, I can say safely 2021 as I can't see there being another update until v8.1 next year, there is still hard-coded English text in these MC templates.. sighs. 🙄

from a quick look, I think everything in that red box will be hardcoded in English - either as variables or in the template directly... possibly the "Upgrade to" might be translatable with overrides, but I doubt it - certainly the phrase "for just" in the upgrade button is hardcoded in the template in English. headshake.gif

I daresay I could fix that with a hook, but I would have hoped considering that these MarketConnect pages are primarily included in WHMCS to earn money for WHMCS, that they would have made them as flexible as possible.