admin/index.php slow page loads

I searched some before posting, but with the latest build its taking 2-5 minutes to go from client.php to index.php  it mainly happens after i havent been to the dashboard in a few hours. What could be causing this? I have less than 20 customers.  So its not like its graphing thousands of transactions. 

1 hour ago, wsa said:

Maybe you have alot modules or your log is big I see couple clients my have this same problem 🙂

Which logs? Activity Logs are 1254 records.  Admin is 1574,  module debug is 0,  Email is 462  Support ticket 0, and whois is 2 records.

I count 12 boxes on the dash board. 

System Overview,  Automation Overview, Billing, Support, MarketConnect,  Client Activity, System Health, Network Status, Staff Online,  PayPal Overview, Activity and Project Management.  Every one of them reloads fast when I refresh them one on one.

On 9/3/2020 at 9:00 AM, brian! said:

when you say the latest build, do you mean v7.10.2 or one of the v8 betas ?

does the same thing occur in different browsers ??

7.10.2, it occurs on every device, either it be my Desktop, iPad or iPhone. Firefox, Chrome, Safari. or even my  Windows 10 computer.   

I wont be going over to the beta until we have a few things finished that we have developed and beta then will just be our developer server so we can make sure our software works before that beta goes to being stable. 

I'm having a similar issue also on 7.10.2 - several times a day it will take a long time (>2 minutes) to load the admin index.php, and while it's loading that all other page loads within WHMCS are also slow. Once it's done a slow one it's fine again for a few hours.

I'd assumed it was just something to do with our setup (it's a dev install and probably isn't set up optimally) but thought I'd post here just in case it's related to your issue.

53 minutes ago, steph.hope said:

I'm having a similar issue also on 7.10.2 - several times a day it will take a long time (>2 minutes) to load the admin index.php, and while it's loading that all other page loads within WHMCS are also slow. Once it's done a slow one it's fine again for a few hours.

I'd assumed it was just something to do with our setup (it's a dev install and probably isn't set up optimally) but thought I'd post here just in case it's related to your issue.

I really doubt its my server as the system doesn't spike, its on NVMe, its got plenty of ram... we hardly ever have more then 3-4 people at a time on the system. Once that page loads its all snappy again  then a few hours later I am back and it takes forever.

• 2 years later...