Sign in to follow this  
Scorpiatus

Payment gateways variables from API

Hi there!

Is there a way to access the variables of a payment gateway?

With "GetModuleConfigurationParameters" I get the names of the parameters, but not their variables or content.

If you can help me, that would be great !!
Thanks in advance!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ModulesGarden
      1. Google Cloud Virtual Machines For WHMCS 1.2.0

Long-term success is the ultimate goal of every virtual servers provider... and the actual accomplishment of a few. But what if we say you can get a head start over the competition? This can be achieved with no effort whatsoever by drawing on the innovation of our freshly enhanced Google Cloud Virtual Machines For WHMCS!

It is all thanks to its most recently published 1.2.0 version that you will be empowered to:
      Make use of the module in the up-to-date confines of WHMCS V8.2 Define any preferred number of cores along with the memory amount for Google Cloud instances Upload your own OS image to Google Cloud Platform and apply it to created machines from the module’s level We have no doubt that such quality-filled updates require no less unique offers. And that is exactly why, for a few days starting now, you are welcome to snap the module up at a breathtaking 25% Deal Of The Week discount – do not dare to miss it!

Make Google Cloud Virtual Machines For WHMCS 1.2.0 your secret weapon!

2. SMS Center For WHMCS 3.9.0

A whole new scope of possibilities is now available also to those from our customers who have already delved into the latest 3.9.0 update of our timeless SMS Center For WHMCS!
      Specifically, the current list of supported SMS gateways has been expanded a notch further with the valuable addition of Sinch, Cheap Global SMS, Sozuri, VasPro and SMS Bao. That makes a total of 56 providers!

Want to see how else we streamlined the module for you?

Discover the full palette of changes in SMS Center For WHMCS 3.9.0!

3. Check it out guys! Our constantly expanding list of modules compatible with WHMCS 8.2.1 has grown even bigger! Here come the ones that from now on will work perfectly in this modern system:
      CRM For WHMCS - v2.7.1 OVH VPS & Dedicated Servers For WHMCS - v1.2.1 Payment Gateway Charges For WHMCS - v2.1.9

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By vitadome
      Hello,
      I have a need to accept BTC in my WHMCS instance.  I'm currently setup with Coinbase Commerce and would like to have this integrate with WHMCS.  I've searched the Market Place and didn't find anything that appeared to be consistently maintained and/or current with updates.  With that said, I thought it would be a fun to try and create this gateway myself.  I am a true novice but do have some ability to read and decipher code.
      Looking at Developer Documentation and reviewing GitHub -- is there anyone that can help point me to the correct sample gateway module I could use?  Also, any other tips or suggestions is appreciated.
      Thank you.
    • By Rider61
      mew payment gateway activate and begin using it.
      user enters invoice view. chose Payment Method - our integration payment gateway push the button 'Pay Now'. WHMCS prompts you to enter your credit card details!   BUT !! I do not need it!!  I pay by phone number!!!
      how can I remove this menu and immediately transfer the order number and amount to my API payment gateway? thanks for any ideas!!! version 8.0.4
    • By LWD
      Hello all,
      Hope all are doing well.
      I have faced a problem in paypal autopay issue.
      I want to create autopay/Subscriptions payment in my recurring products using paypal payment gateway.
      I allow Force Subscriptions into my paypal basic payment gateway setting.
      But it's not working.
      Any one can help me to solve this issue.

Thanks for your time.
    • By Emani
      Hi Group,
      Is anyone using the POLi Payment Gateway?
      I'm new here. I want to use POLi Payment Gateway found at https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/4634-poli-payment-module but I can't. Is anyone able to develop the same Addon to be able to use POLiPay and how much would it cost?
      NOTE: When I try to buy it, it redirects to a page with the following error:
      Down for Maintenance (Err 3)
      We have migrated to another system.
      If you are an existing client please email support@strategylions.com.au
      If you are not an existing client, please email info@strategylions.com.au

Thanks group