Client domain issues

We have a client who will neither create nor transfer in a domain, so what steps do they take to get onto our server? On the email sent to the client all of the relative fields are blank, what am I doing wrong?

Client#9_WelcomEmail.png

How is this related to WHMCS?

WHMCS will not magically set up your hosting service, or DNS servers. Do you have a hosting server setup and working already? Not a server on which WHMCS is running, but a second server just for your customers, WHMCS is just a billing software, it's not actually hosting the sites for your customers.

Edited by yggdrasil

8 hours ago, SDB said:

We have a client who will neither create nor transfer in a domain, so what steps do they take to get onto our server?

give them a subdomain option ? if they're not going to register, transfer or use an existing domain, then there aren't too many other options left for a hosting account!

• Retired WHMCS Staff

Hey SDB,

If they won't register or transfer a domain, are they going to update their nameservers in order to use your hosting service?  If so, a product/service can still be created for them with the domain field completed; otherwise I'm not sure how you'd provision this for them - if you could explain further I'm sure I could advise.

Jay