Provivioning module for service access

I am working on a VPN service and plan to use WHMCS as follow:

• VPN server will be configured as WHMCS servers and the user have access to all of then.
  • The users will be authenticated on the server by a certificate signed by the service root CA.
  • WHMCS will have a provision module that generates a certificate whenever a new subscription is active.
  • WHMCS will have a provision module to install and monitor VPN services on the servers.
  • User should be able to request the download certificate from the server via API and client area.

In this scenario, the following features are good to have, need to confirm if it is possible:

• To generate the certificate, the user should send a CSR to WHMCS so it return a valid certificate.
  • Each user might have a limited, plan based, number of certificates, to use on different devices for example.

I would like to know if my understanding of WHMCS is correct and use it is possible to use it as I planned.

Thanks. :)