Can I leave other accepted currency fields open?

HostMaria

Good morning,

A question about domain pricing: Can I leave other accepted currency fields open (unfilled) as in the screenshot? Does it mean that domain name prices will automatically update when currencies are switched over?

Or will it make this product unavailable for currencies with unticked boxes?

Thank you,

Helmuts

chrome_KAForZgirE.png

5 hours ago, HostMaria said:

A question about domain pricing: Can I leave other accepted currency fields open (unfilled) as in the screenshot? Does it mean that domain name prices will automatically update when currencies are switched over?

Or will it make this product unavailable for currencies with unticked boxes?

it will make them unavailable in those currencies.

however, let me warn you about something -  if you ever run the product pricing update from the currencies page (by accident or through automation settings), then it will fill the other currencies with equivalent pricing (based on your default currency) - even if you have never enabled or added prices in those currencies before.

25 minutes ago, brian! said:

.. let me warn you about something -  if you ever run the product pricing update from the currencies page (by accident or through automation settings), then it will fill the other currencies with equivalent pricing (based on your default currency) - even if you have never enabled or added prices in those currencies before.

Thank you Brian.

.. what is the url of your whmcs? .. curious :)