Grouped monthly billings?

Dear WHMCS Pro's.

We need you help, because we can't find a solution with the System and google.
We want to group billings monthly, so that a customer who orders 10 Domains in 10 Days, wount get 10 invoices next year.
For example group them on the 1st of the month with the exact domain informations in them.

Is it possible?

Thanks a lot!

4 hours ago, chrigu said:

Is it possible?

technically, yes - but you would have to align the next due dates of those 10 domains to the same date to ensure that the one invoice generated included all ten domains... and also ensure that any domain synchronisation scripts running were not then synchronising the next due dates back to their expiry dates.

19 minutes ago, Kian said:

Alternatievely there are third-party modules where this feature has been already integrated.

Kian's own product, Billing Extension, would be one such option - there may be others in Marketplace.

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, chrigu said:

Is there any smarter way?

not that i'm aware of...

17 minutes ago, chrigu said:

Because the extension is quite big and seems to have a lot of bugs. Also it must be paid annually.

I suppose if you only want to group invoices monthly, and don't need any of the other features, then the addon might be overkill for your needs.

the problem is that I can't think of any available alternatives... other than manual solutions or getting a developer to create a workable solution from scratch...

i've read threads in the recent past, where users have developed their own solutions to this specific issue - but they tend not to share them (not even for $$$).

7 hours ago, chrigu said:

Do you maybe know a good WHMCS developer?

one or two. ☺️

7 hours ago, chrigu said:

We have a lot of modules, we want to program.

to focus on this monthly invoicing issue for a second, the thread I was thinking of yesterday was...

and specifically the poster called "Mark" who said that he had a similar solution developed that he didn't want to share - chances are that he still won't share/sell it, but your first step might be sending him a PM to see if that is still the case - because it would likely be simpler/cheaper to buy an existing solution like hos rather than have one developed.

On 14/04/2020 at 06:26, chrigu said:

Dear WHMCS Pro's.

We need you help, because we can't find a solution with the System and google.
We want to group billings monthly, so that a customer who orders 10 Domains in 10 Days, wount get 10 invoices next year.
For example group them on the 1st of the month with the exact domain informations in them.

Is it possible?

Thanks a lot!

While there isn't a way to do this for domain names without adjusting the next due dates I do note there is a feature request which you might like to add your vote to here: 

https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/allow-single-monthly-invoice-for-all-servicesdomains

Do also feel free to add any comments if there is something you'd like to add! 

Voting and commenting on feature requests helps to get these onto our developer radar and helps our team decide what to work on next.