Paypal getway - An unknown error occurred

men83

Hello ,

I have the paypal gateway activated , when a buyer want to complete an order it give him this error , An unknown error occurred. Please try again.

We i check the  Gateway Transaction Log  i find  this error  "Signature Verification Failed"

can any one help me please , I'm using the 7.9.2 version

paypal error .jpg

paypal error2.jpg

paypal error3.jpg

On 4/13/2020 at 5:56 AM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Have you tried unlinking and relinking?  I havent seen this error before

Yes , i have unlinking and relinking it more than 3 times , i have try with a different paypal account  same problem !

With basic paypal module  it work fine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Jesus,

11 hours ago, JesusSuarz said:

and for whmcs 7.9? is there any

not that i'm aware of - if it's an issue that WHMCS believe they have fixed in a v7.10 release, I would think it unlikely they would release a hotfix for v7.9... they would probably expect, and prefer, you to upgrade to v7.10.2

although sometimes hotfixes exist internally within WHMCS and don't get released publicly - so I think only someone from WHMCS could give you a definitive answer on this.

6 hours ago, brian! said:

Hola jesus

no es que yo sepa: si es un problema que WHMCS cree que han solucionado en una versión v7.10, creo que es poco probable que lancen una revisión para v7.9 ... probablemente esperarían y preferirían, usted para actualizar a v7.10.2

aunque a veces existen revisiones internas dentro de WHMCS y no se publican, por lo que creo que solo alguien de WHMCS podría darle una respuesta definitiva al respecto.

thanks for answering.

I have updated to the latest version 7.10.2

and change the template to six (default)

however the problem persists.

the buttons are not yet displayed.

any new thoughts?

7 hours ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi all,

If you're experiencing this error in v7.10.2, please refer to this documentation to troubleshoot the cause: https://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal_Checkout#An_unknown_error_occurred._Please_try_again

@JesusSuarz This hotfix does not apply to v7.9. Please apply the 7.10.2 update.

Hello

After exhausting all my options I started looking at all my installed modules.

the following module presented the problem: https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/2966-services-fee

I had to remove it.