Hello, how can I activate this template?

On 02/04/2020 at 16:29, Flavv said:

How can I activate it?

if you have the files for the Portal theme, then you would just upload them to the /templates folder...

if you don't have the files, then you may need to find an old copy of WHMCS - though I have no idea if Portal would still work 100% with any recent version of WHMCS.

I would think the chances of Portal working with the latest version of WHMCS would be highly unlikely.

However, it shouldn't be too hard to re-create the portal design using the Six template as a base.

PS: I miss the days of portal 🙂 Sure, it didn't look fantastic design wise but it was such a simple template to work with easily integrating with any website as it didn't use Bootstrap.

2 hours ago, brian! said:

are you having a wave of nostalgia ? 🙂

it took me back to my first WHMCS days too... things were oh so simple then.

I am indeed 🙂 I really enjoyed working with the portal template.

1 hour ago, Kian said:

Same 😭 I remember when I changed the "Order" icon... I felt like Bill Gates launching Windows.

Haha, I also remember replacing the icons with bigger more "web 2.0" icons and feeling like a pro