Best aproach to automate and handle this on WHMCS

zitu4life

Hello there

I was thinking if WHMCS can handle this. We have some clients that are (company clients) and we have a monthly maintenance to carry out on their offices. We also receive  monthly bases, but before we receive we need to send a monthly report pointing all tasks made (like check list, and in some cases with some notes). 

1- With WHMCS project management addon we can create a project and assign it to those clients, set a name for those project and also set all tasks to be done by our staff, and also there is a way check those tasks done, and also we can save those task list, but we can not generate reports for each wanted projects. I think I need  module that can generate project management projects reports.

2 -  a module that can create a service order and set it to client and finally generate reports and send it to client with one click.

regards