SpamExperts

pjs32

Is is not possible to order SpamExperts from the marketplace if that domain is not assigned to a product? 

ie. example.com is assigned to the client hosting package and is the main domain showing on their products page within whmcs  - they can order Spamexperts fine for this.

however - if they want to order Spamexperts for another domain(which is not assigned to a product within whmcs)  and they select it from the dropdown - and they proceed to the checkout - the checkout shows nothing in it

any ideas?

17 minutes ago, pjs32 said:

Is is not possible to order SpamExperts from the market

Connect if that domain is not assigned to a product? 

not as a product addon, but I would have thought they should be able to order it as a product in its own right.

17 minutes ago, pjs32 said:

however - if they want to order Spamexperts for another domain(which is not assigned to a product within whmcs)  and they select it from the dropdown - and they proceed to the checkout - the checkout shows nothing in it

that's not what I see occurring locally with Six.

quick question - do you use the Lagom theme on your site ?? if so, if you change to Six & Standard Cart, do you see this...

8bLCaLd.png

Lagom isn't echoing that message, but might be the reason it's removing it from the cart - maybe it has stock enabled and it's 0 ??

18 hours ago, pjs32 said:

Meant to say it is using the index.php/store/order  link which this occurs and  not the direct product link (which works)

and you're sure that these products are not marked as out of stock ??

that screenshot is from your site (I think) after I switched it to use Six... if I try to direct link to a SE product, e.g cart.php?a=add&pid=1018, then i'm getting an out of stock message in Lagom...

tgVMaVY.png

now it's entirely possible that i'm not looking at your site, but I pretty confident that I am... obviously, I can't see the dropdown as I can't login as a client and so I can only tell you what's occurring when I try to enter an external domain name... but I would have thought the error that i'm seeing is the cause of your error.