Extra fields on tickets?

vinc1402

Hi @vinc1402

It looks like you are asking about the custom fields of support departments. If that is the case then I suggest you to go through  the document here

In case you need any more help then you can create a support ticket <Removed links to external websites forbidden outside services board>, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Hope that helps, Thank you.

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
<Removed links to external websites forbidden outside services board>,

13 hours ago, vinc1402 said:

I'm wondering how I can add extra fields just like whmcs has on their ticket were they ask login data and other helpful information. 

basically, they are support custom fields - but if you need the data encrypting for security purposes, then there are a couple of commercial solutions in Marketplace, e.g WSC Free looks very similar to how WHMCS does it on their own site (there is a paid version too).

add-credentials.png

On 10/30/2019 at 5:44 PM, brian! said:

basically, they are support custom fields - but if you need the data encrypting for security purposes, then there are a couple of commercial solutions in Marketplace, e.g WSC Free looks very similar to how WHMCS does it on their own site (there is a paid version too).

Does this mean that if I use custom fields to collect sensitive login information, WHMCS won't store them encrypted unless I use some commercial solution? That sounds quite disappointing, if true.

Edited by meeven

17 hours ago, meeven said:

Does this mean that if I use custom fields to collect sensitive login information, WHMCS won't store them encrypted unless I use some commercial solution?

custom field values are not stored encrypted in the database, so you will need additional solutions - free or commercial.

On 10/30/2019 at 5:44 PM, brian! said:

add-credentials.png

The knowledge base is very essential for me. Thanks for sharing it.